mated~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizdude

Reaction score
:D my tamaboy mated today !! woohoo~ hah. the tamababy is soo cute! lol. its the child of two hi-disciplined mametchis. yay! im soo HAPPY !! lol.

:angry: and you know what ?! the rest of my tamafriends mated today too! haha~ so now we all have tamababies. yaahoo! well done WIZ! im so proud of you! heh.

:p hmm, .. the fireworks is abit short .. and the tamababies are soo CUTE! ^^ i almost cried of joy when i saw my mametchi's tamababy. okok, .. now im gonna think of what name to call my tamababy .. bye for now!

:p oh ya, and did i mention that WIZ's tamababy is a girl ? aww!~

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend !! haha~

how can i mate myself ?!

:angry: im soo HAPPY !!

Last edited by a moderator:
"How can i mate with myself?"

I know i was laughing when i wrote that my self, what i ment was did you own 2 Tama's and mate them together. :angry: :D

oh icic, .. haha! now i get it~

but i think owning 2 tamagotchis will be kinda un-interesting and also troublesome, .. will get bored after awhile, .. so i personally think that having one is better. heh~

You're right....It does get boring after awhile. I normally ahve about 6-7 running at once since it's summer and all I do is eat, sleep, go play DDR, and sit myself in front of the PC to work on my endless website duties.....ughh. The only reason I'm keeping so many going is because of the website. As soon as some of my friends get them, I'll be going abck to 1 or 2 though. :p

I dissagree. I've got two at the moment and sometimes things can get quite interesting, but I kinda know what you mean. I too can get bored if I do the same thing for too long! :p

I've got 3! Its quite interesting! You never know what will happen!

Today was full of action! My v1 boy evolved into an Itchagotchi and my 2 other tamas were battling each other and giving each other presents! The ones I want to mate are Tamy (a v1) and

Tama (a v2). I have love potion, so it should be pretty soon, I think they should evolve tomorrow or the next day. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back