Material Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
I just rented it and watched it a week ago. Anyways, anyone see it? The names were pretty weird of the girls (Ava and Tanxie (sp?)) but the movie was pretty good. I didn't get part of it, but I laughed at most of it ^_^

The scam was horrible. The skin disease (or whatever it was :p ) looked horrible, but it was fake. Probably computer generated by Tommy.

When they were instructed to do chores, Tanxie picked up the shirt and tried ironing it like that :p They started out so clueless, but then ended up fine at the end ^_^

Anyways, here is where you discuss Material Girls ^_^

I really liked the movie. Tanzie was always very loyal to her father. The skin disease looked horrible and was a horrible scam to try and get someones money. Ava was pretty stupid t start smoking and then set the house on fire by doing so. :furawatchi:

I really enjoyed that movie.

It's funny.

And I agree with .:Snowy:., Tanzie was loyal to her father.

I watched 'Material Girls' quite a while ago, and enjoyed it a little bit. ;)

It was too much of a Chicky-Flick for me, but it was well-done. Enough said.

I rented it from redbox our of curiousity not too long ago. It wasn't my all time favorite, but I guess it was better than doing nothing. xP

Latest posts

Back