Mating Ages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Dawg

Reaction score
Me and my friend both have v4s a boy and a girl, his is 2yrs and mine is 0yrs. We cant find out from anywhere what age you have to be to mate with two tamagotchis. Some body please help us.

~T_Dawg

P.S. He's trying make his Hinotamachi a Tosakatchi and mine is a Mezutamatchi or sumthin rite now but I'm trying to get a Violetchi.

:D <- (soon to be) V4 Black Sparks Gaz:

0yr Girl

2 Friends: Soon husband: Tim, and Brother: Dib

Training lll

Weight: 62 lbs

1G, Point ***, Love **, Strength **

Both of the Tamas need to be adults and over 4 years old. :D

Hope I helped! And good luck with the mating! I hope it all works out!

Cinderpelt♥

[SIZE=14pt]Waa! My tama is 7 years aand it still havent has a baby! Is something wrong!? [/SIZE] :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... Why don't you try 10:29. It's the best of luck. :D You are still my new friend. I am still 9 years old. Hehehe.. :(

Both of the Tamas need to be adults and over 4 years old. :p  

Hope I helped! And good luck with the mating! I hope it all works out!

Cinderpelt♥
no on the v4 its 3 yrs old but they do have to be adults.

Me and my friend both have v4s a boy and a girl, his is 2yrs and mine is 0yrs. We cant find out from anywhere what age you have to be to mate with two tamagotchis. Some body please help us.
~T_Dawg

P.S. He's trying make his Hinotamachi a Tosakatchi and mine is a Mezutamatchi or sumthin rite now but I'm trying to get a Violetchi.

:chohimetchi: <- (soon to be) V4 Black Sparks Gaz:

0yr Girl

2 Friends: Soon husband: Tim, and Brother: Dib

Training lll

Weight: 62 lbs

1G, Point ***, Love **, Strength **
V4:Must Be At Leat 5

V3:Must Be At Leat 5 Too!

V2:Over 4

V1:Over 3

Hope I Helped :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

MT_11,

no on the v4 its 3 yrs old but they do have to be adults.
actually he was right, my first genV4's didn't mate till my girl was 6 and my male was 5. You just can't ahve them mate the same day they change into adults.

also sorry if this sounds a bit rude... i've had a very bad day so don't mind me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back