mating between systems?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirl409

Reaction score
alright. i have a female V2 and two male V3s

i'm not really new to tamas... but i've never owned multiples before... so i've never done the mating thing...

how do you get them to fall in love with one another?

Keep having them play with each other until they show all hearts for each other, and then keep playing some more! One of those times they'll get married and have babies.

They both have to be of marrying age.

oR yOu CaN uSe ThE LOVE POTION AND THEN THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE AFTER YOU USE THE LOVE POTION JUST CONNECT THEM A FEW MORE TIME AND THEY WILL GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY.

alright. i have a female V2 and two male V3s
i'm not really new to tamas... but i've never owned multiples before... so i've never done the mating thing...

how do you get them to fall in love with one another?
You will only be able to get the girl and one of the boys to mate- the other boy will be left out and need to find another partner/matchmaker to breed with.

You can't have multiple partners. They can have 4 hearts for more than one, by connecting them all equally,but not breed with more than one as once they have a baby with one- they are no longer able to have another.

Tip: When you connect two different types of tama's (eg. V2 and V3) they can lose hearts on the health meter really quickly, (usually when they lose a game) so check the meters after every 6 or so connections to make sure they are ok.

Yes this is possible! I had Don the Mametchi (v3) and Jui O the Dorotchi connect many times and it worked! They now have daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back