Mating gone BAD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
Well, at my friends sleepover we were connecting on our tamas. Hers was a boy, and mine was a girl. The usual happened. After, my battery went, so I turned it back on and started it up (Downloaded it), but there was no baby, and she had.

We had never connected before, and we connected about 4 times, but she wasn't on my friends list

I'm still on hers,

Hers has a baby.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!! :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :eek: ;)

Yours won't be able to mate with hers (because hers already has a baby), so unless you have another friend available to mate with, use the matchmaker on yours.

thanx binary, my friend wanted ours to marry. i guess we dont need this topic. sigh.

oh, and she didn't have the baby before, my tama mated with hers to get that baby

That's happened to me before. It had something to do with the connection, I'm sure. It's too bad it didn't work out, but I just reset mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back