Mating Oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I have seen so many topics in the help forums about their oldie Tamagotchis and how to make them mate and all that good stuff, so I've decided to make this topic to clear things up.

To mate oldies:

1. Once your Tama is an oldie the matchmaker will never come again so you will have to mate with another oldie of the opposite gender via connection.

2. Keep connecting the Tamas until they fall in love or just use the love potion.

3. Once they are in love if they are the same version connect them for present and if they aren't the same version just connect them.

4. If it's their time to mate, the male will visit the female's egg. They will mate and fireworks will appear. The female is having her babies. She will have 2 babies of the same gender.

5. The youngest baby will fly up to go live with the male.

Your oldies have just mated and had babies!

Love potion:

1. Buy one love potion on either one of the Tamas. Obviously if they are both V1 this will not work. But if you have V2 or higher it will.

2. Give the love potion to the one Tama.

3. Once they are done, QUICKLY get the other Tama and connect them IMMEDIATELY, the love potion wares off in a matter of seconds.

4. Do the present or the connect thing whichever one depending on the versions.

5. The male should visit the female and everything I explained from steps 4-5 on how to mate them should happen if you connected them quick enough.

And that, my friends, is how to make your oldie have a baby!

I hope you guys find this helpful,

GotchiGirl96

Sorry, but love potion doesn't wear off in a matter of seconds. On my V4, my friend used it by accident b4 and it stayed for about 10 minutes. But it is good ot try to connect a.s.a.p. Just saying it's not a huge hurry.

Thanks for the info.

///Matchy :wub:

r u sayin if mi tamagotchi is old like the age 10, the matchmaker will never come cuz i dont no ani 1 that i can connect to; do i have to start it over again. ^_^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back