Mating V2 & V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know if a v2 and a v3 could mate? And also will they mate even if they are the same genders? :D
yeah v2s and 3s can mate but not the same genders

p.s. wrong forum

Yes i thinkthats works and i think it can get a baby to.

The tamas both have to be the same age and they have to be 5 or over. P.S. My V3 mametchi and my V2 kaerutchi mated last week!!!

*tama star*

I wanted to know if a v2 and a v3 could mate? And also will they mate even if they are the same genders? :hitodetchi:
Different genders but they can mate. PS DON'T USE THE LOVE POTION ON A V2 WITH V3 BECAUSE WHEN V2 CONNECT WITH V3 IT THINKS THE V3 IS A V1 AND V1S DON'T HAVE LOVE POTION! my brother forced me to use it :ph34r: grrr

yeah they still mate

Yes they can mate but not if their the same genders. Hope this helped. Uilleam.

The tamas both have to be the same age and they have to be 5 or over. P.S. My V3 mametchi and my V2 kaerutchi mated last week!!!

*tama star*
They CAN be different versions - V1s and V3s cannot mate. Also, you went completely wrong on the age thing. I've had one tama 3 years old and one 6 years old and they mated! BTW, you might think I'm lying because 3 year olds are teenagers, but actually, my sister paused the 3 year old tama alot and it's battery was running out so tada! It was an adult! I think the adults were a Pyonkotchi and a Kurokotchi.

Tama growths:

1st gen.

Cuti(girl): Shiroteletchi > Tamatchi > Obotchi > Pyonkotchi

Cutis(boy): Teletchi > Tamatchi > Piroriroritchi > Kurokotchi

2nd gen.

Kira!(girl): Shiroteletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Hikotchi > Decotchi

Tiffy(girl): Shiroteletchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Mimitchi > Gozarutchi

Mating any tama is the same. It doesn't matter what version it just matters that they are of same gender, are adults and like each other. Hope I Helped, Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back