Mating v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty101

Reaction score
I have two v4s that I would like to mate. They are both adults, three years old and have four hearts on the friend list. I just wanted to know how to mate them. :D

When they are of age to mate, which I think is 6 or 7 years old, connect them. Select VISIT. They will be shaking their heads and you have to press the B button on whichever one you want, and that tama that you pressed the button will go into the other tama's screen and they will mate.

Hope I helped!

Thank you so much!!! I just mated them, they both have little boys!! Now another question. How long do they have to be on the screen before they leave? Should I just leave it on all night like the v3? :ph34r:

Yes, you shell leave them on all night.

They leave after 24 hour. (On the night)

I hope I helpt (;

Thank you so much!!! I just mated them, they both have little boys!! Now another question. How long do they have to be on the screen before they leave? Should I just leave it on all night like the v3? :ph34r:
The parent will stay with the baby for two days, and on the second day at midnight the parent will leave.

If you want, you can change the time to 11:59 pm on the second day, wait for a minute, then an animation will appear where the parent is saying "goodbye" to the baby. The animation is pretty long, because for the most part it is just starting at the sleeping baby. Then it floats up off the screen, like if it's dying and it's floating up. Then the baby is left, still sleeping. If you see the animation, then change the time back to the correct time, the parent will have already left, and it's just going to be you and the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back