Mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mykiwicat

Reaction score
OKay. So, I have this friend who also has a tamagotchi. Her and I both have 4 ☺☺☺☺ for the other's Tama. How do you ge them to mate and is that enough ☺☺☺☺ or can it go further?

P.S. Her's is a teen girl, mine is an adult boy.

It can't go further untill hers is a aduly as soon as it goes further there will be at least 1 ♥.

Hope I helped!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

First off before they can mate they have to be adults. Second, the 4 smiles can go up to be 2 hearts and 2 smiles which means best friends and it can go higher to four hearts, which means partner.

Also, im not sure if this is always what happens but my two tamas were an adult boy and a teen girl and my situation was pretty much the same except that te adult went up to four hearts and the girl only had four smiles but the next day the girl was an adult an it went up to four hearts. So im not sure but maybe the teens cant go any higher than four smiles until there adults. But like i said im not sure. hope that helps

bannanamelon is correct, I've tested it even if it's two teens it can't go higher than 4 smiles. If they're both adults it can be anything :)

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

First of all the tamagotchis have to have 4 hearts to get married. Then they both have to be the same thing. Like one can't be a teen and one can't be an adult. They both have to be adults to get married.

Both of you need to be adults. And, you need to have LOTS ( i did more than 100) of connects before you get babies. Also, if you want to have 4 hearts for each other in the friend list, you need to use love potion. Hereis the cheat for it:BCBCCABA

feel free to PM me for help.

JOS0001

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOUR TAMA CHARACTER LIKES AND DISLIKES IF YOU PM ME :lol: :mimitchi:

OKay. So, I have this friend who also has a tamagotchi. Her and I both have 4 ☺☺☺☺ for the other's Tama. How do you ge them to mate and is that enough ☺☺☺☺ or can it go further?
P.S. Her's is a teen girl, mine is an adult boy.
Welcom to TAMATALK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back