Matthew Gray Gubler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
He's cute, he's funny and he's an actor. What more could you ask for??

I think he plays Reid so well in Criminal Minds. Reid is so clueless to the real world, he cracks me up. Matty does too, especially on the gag reels.

I watched a clip on YouTube from How To Be A Serial Killer, and laughed the whole way through. Just grab a sledgehammer and bash his head in?? GO MATT!!!

I Think he and the rest of the Criminal Minds cast know well over 100 ways to effectively kill someone. That's a good reason not to cosy with him. But what they hey, I love him. He's awesome.

What is your opinion on Matty Gray Gubler???

Sorry, I don't believe that, because I checked a lot of fansites that are updated every few hours. He doesn't have a girlfriend. But, whatever floats your boat.

I cried in the storyline with Reid's drug addiciton. Great acting skills!

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I have no idea who he is o.o;

Are there any other shows/movies he's been in that I might recognize him from?

Here's a list of ones I can remember from memory.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - Intern #1 (Nico)

500 Days of Summer - Paul

RV - Joe Joe

How to Be A Serial Killer - Bart

And obviously Criminal Minds. Those are from memory. If you want a complete list, search him on Wikipedia.

BTW if you don't know what he looks like, that's him in my avatar.

Okay - In all honesty here.

I love him. I think he's amazing.

He directed the Don't Shoot me Santa Claus video by The Killers.

HA. I finally figured it out. He played Simon in the live Alvin and the Chipmunks. Ahahah. :'D I've never seen him act before, but he certainly is good looking.

A lot of girls I've told about my crush on him have laughed and said "Are you serious?? He's ugly as!!" I take personal offence to that, because I look up to him and admire him. I have tried explaining that, but they don't seem to care. Oh well. MATTHEW RULES!!!

...We should start a TamaTalk fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back