Matting topic # 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi

Reaction score
My girl tama was in love with my boy tama and one of them was 6 and ther other one was too. they had 4 hearts and when i connected the next day they both shook their heads and the dad flew up into the mom tama and they had 4 hearts and they other one wasn't giving the other a present ! then fireworks on both screens even though they both were in the same screen. then the dady flew up in his and the mom was like in this weird position. then 2 babys on the screen but one flew up in the dads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok now i have 2 twin girls that are sisters! :blink:

lol this is the first time i always had gotten the matchmaker n the past :blink:

WHAT???? OFCOURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am very happy for you,im complamenting you!!!

Ciara, WHY DID YOU CALL ME DUMB????? THATS REALLY MEAN!!! im only 10!

Ciara,that was very mean and misjudging to call me dumb,they was very unipropiet (SP?)

why the hell whould me saying "Good for you" be mean or dumb?? im not being sarcastic im being nice,i ment it,im not saying "good for you" sarcasticly,ok? i was very happy for you.

and Ciara you made me cry,that was mean....i have done nothing dumb.

P.S im angry at Ciara not you Roxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back