maxed out music points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzysaysyarr

Reaction score
-edited for easier reading-

so iv had my tama for 3 days,

in his info hes still 1 yr old,

and his music points are apparently maxed out already?

points info:

tone 999

rhythm 999

original 999

after a full day, theyre definitely maxed.

but now im a little concerned that he wont be able to change his instrument?

i got him headphones tuesday from music city, and after a few hours of practise they became his favorite,

but today i finally got him the violin,

and now i dont know if hell be able to up his skill with it.

il let you know what happens down the line,

but what are your opinions on this?

personally, i think that went a little too quick.

now theres no reason to practice or play games [save for regulating stress and weight]

hmmm /:

Last edited by a moderator:
even with maxed points, when his band played for the first time for the 3 judges,

he scored two o's and one x

i dont know if i was supposed to press anything while he was playing like a mini game; there were no extra things on the screen like music notes.

and an update on the instrument change with maxed points:

he plays it on his own and seems to enjoy it, but it hasnt changed to violin from head phones in his character info yet.

awesome;

he is now a master of the violin.

after maxing out music points,

you can indeed change the instrument yor tama specializes in. :(

ts ok your really lucky...you music star has become a..a...CELEBRITY

o;

i got the awards for #1 rank in jazz & classical~

but it took two days after he became an adult [with already maxed points and zero stress] to do it /:

Please don't spam your thread jazzysaysyarr, as you cannot have more than 1 post at the same time as stated in the rules.

Anyway, so did you play alot of games with your tamagotchi? If you did maybe that's why, because it gives +30 whatever if you win a game.

sorry ;^;

and yea,

i played a lot of games, i did a lot of games on the site, and i played a lot at the music school but im not sure if that specifically gave me any skill points.

playing on music city really gives you a boost. after about an hour of just messing around with the different games, id get like +200 in each catagory.

at the risk of sounding redundant, diferent games give you different points in different catagorys, so its a good idea to play a lot of different ones to round it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back