Maximum Tamagotchi Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m6henry

Reaction score
Ok .... So I decided to use my costume and play the slots well the whole costume thing is just as hard to play the slots with so it really doesn't amtter if you wear your costume or not ! Instead I decided not to look at the screen at all and just press the "B" button randomly while not looking at the screen I actually got 3 O in a row which is worth 900 points. Now I am not saying you will win every time but I know how hard it is to look and press the button on a specific pose, so when you aren't looking at the screen you don't hesitate like you would if you were. And I would also wait at least 3 seconds between pressing the button sometimes more because I noticed if you try to push the button too quickly after the last push it sometimes won't let you and you have to push it like 2 or 3 times before it beeps and accepts it .

Anyway I was raking in the points getting 270 ... 450 ... 180 ... Most of the time 72 and sometimes 27 and 45 and often nothing or just keeping the initial bet of 9 I got the 3 O once for 900 points which was really exciting because it does the whole celebration thingy. Anyway I got my points to 9999 and I played the slots again and won 270 and it stayed at 9999 so in a sense I lost the 270 points I just won.... What a bummer that was I was wondering what would happen when I got close to 10,000 I just figured since it looked like you could put another number in front of the 9999 that you could go above the 9999 I was wrong :D and sad. But I figured I had to share it with everyone else since I have not seen it posted anywhere else. :D

yeah, i never made it to 9999 gotchipoints. i've gotten quite close those :D i'm addicted to the jump game. it seems like no matter how many more games i get, i am the best at jump.

I tried your advise about the slot game, but I only get 3 X's in a row. I tried the 3 seconds counts and press B button but I still get 3 X's in a row. That's sucks.

i wear the costume......its cause u have dif adults everytime and sometimes its harder with one adult then the costume...... and i already know all the patterns so its easy for me now :D

ADVICE: wait for a while a u can see a pattern...when it smiles, has happy eyes ect. get ready to press it next time it comes pass....it works for me and the most i got was like 3000 in 5-10 mins because i got 3 0 three times :D (with the costume on though....cause its eaier for me cause i always use it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back