Mayachan from Italy <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayachan

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) as you can see it's been kinda long since I joined TT (SIX YEARS! Wow :D ) but I can't really remember if I introduced myself or not (computer says no... LOL) so...

I am almost 30yo (yes! I'm kind of a never growing little girl... at least inside :D ), I live in Italy and I love tamagotchis. I've always loved them. When they first came out I was a kid so I couldn't afford buying one myselfl, and my parents thought I was too old for this kind of toys LOL

I'm not a big collector. I have 2 v4's (one belongs to my 11yo daughter), a v3 and a v5 Familitchi.

The ones currently running are the v4's. I'm keeping a log about mine here: (EDIT: since I don't know if posting the link could be considered advertising - even if I earn nothing from my TamaLog - I'm removing the link. You can access it via the banner in my sig, if you wish :) )

I'd like to buy a Tama Go and a IDL. I am kinda interested in the Music Star, but not very much. I think My next one will be the Tama Go, most probably.

Have a Good Day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back! I hope you enjoy the forums and chat =)

Welcome to the forums Mayachan!

Hope to see you around~ Have a great time, and feel free to strike up a conversation anywhere - we don't bite! :]

Welcome to TamaTalk, Maya! :) It's nice to meet you! I'm ChamametchiandMametchi, or Chama, as everyone calls me. I am an Edward Maya fan, it's ok if you don't know him, but I will be happy to be your friend, too!

Welcome back to TT, Maya. As you can probably tell by my username, my name is Teri. I've been a member here since 2006 (on various accounts - this is my 6th), I'm 16, live in NZ and obsessed with Hetalia. Most people here are nice and friendly so yeah, hope you enjoy it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back