Mcdonalds Milkshakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Mcdonalds Milkshakes meat?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know

• Don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
People say that Macdonald's milkshakes have got meat in them is that actually true?

hmmm, I've never heard of that before. But I sure hope not!! That....would be disgusting. :D

Just a nasty rumour I would think

They are not supoosed to... if some got in it was probably just a cross-contamination mistake in one MacDonalds that started gossip and rumour about all McD milkshakes having meat in them - just like the game "Chinese Whispers" :D

they taste good so i don't think so who told u that? i would try one then decide try one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Just a nasty rumor. McDonalds would be busted if this was true, and someone would have found out by now :D

Where did you hear this?

..Well i dont taste or see meat in my milkshake..im drinking a McDonalds Shake right now...its good XD

lolz...That has got to be one of the most oddest things that I've ever heard. Of course there isn't meat in McDonalds milkshakes! But I guess that you can think whatever you want :furawatchi: Well anyway maybe the person who started th the rumour(sp?) put meat in the milkshake to get McDonalds in trouble. Things like that have happened before like on the news a year ago a lady found a persons finger in her chili and in the end it turns out that her she had gotten her husband to chop off his finger and then she put it in her chili to get the chili place in trouble.(She went to jail) Sorry but that might have been a little gory

[SIZE=14pt]Warriorscats[/SIZE]

Yes, Just a nasty rumor. McDonalds would be busted if this was true, and someone would have found out by now :lol: Where did you hear this?
i heard it in Mcdoanolds because the menu dosen't have a V sign next

to the Milkshakes

I would think this is nothing more than a silly rumor, as McD's milkshakes are lovely!!! :lol:

Well, there maybe poo in the hamburgers ( true fact from fast food nation)

but there is no meat in the milkshakes... no strawberrys or icecream either.

just a bunch of chemicals I can' pronounce!

uh no poo is discusting but mc donalds burgers rock and they would have smelled bad if otherwise lol :angry:

there is some truth to that

from Fast Food Nation:

Cochineal extract is made from the dead bodies of small bugs harvested mainly in peru and the Canary Islands. The female Dactylopius Coccus Costa likes to feed on cactus pads, and color from the cactus gathers in her body and eggs. The bugs are collected, dried, and ground up into a coloring additive. It takes about 70,000 of them to make a pound of carmine,  which is used to make foods and drinks look pink, red, or purple.

it also said that the extract is used in fast food milkshakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back