Mcdonald's Neopets collecting FAQ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coco515

Reaction score
let's run through the basics. For one, NEVER completle open the bag COMPLETLEY, unless you do not have any of that species. Always look for a tiny hole in the top of the bag, so now you can see the color of the species. If you have extermly good eyes, try looking at the tag through the bag to tell what color it is. I bet you are wondering why your looking at it's color, belive it or not this is a money saving tehcnuige. If you do not destroy the bag you can exchange the neopet for another one next time you go to Mcdonalds, so you have less extras and more money. Second, places have different chances of getting certain neopets and colors. The way to tell what your mcdonalds' most common colors will be is by finding what last Summer's most common color at your Mcdonald's. If you had mostly red, yellow, blue, and green last Summer you will be happy becuse they will have mostly paintbrush colors this Summer. I have not found out how to tell what neopets are rarer in certain areas, all I can tell you is you should know when freind gets one of them and you can't find anywhere and she dosen't get more of that speceis. Third, Ebay. Ebay always has the neopets you need. just type the exact neopet you want.With this final step you should be able to get a complete collection. Ask any question you want and I will awnser you as soon as possible.

let's run through the basics. For one, NEVER completle open the bag COMPLETLEY, unless you do not have any of that species. Always look for a tiny hole in the top of the bag, so now you can see the color of the species. If you have extermly good eyes, try looking at the tag through the bag to tell what color it is. I bet you are wondering why your looking at it's color, belive it or not this is a money saving tehcnuige. If you do not destroy the bag you can exchange the neopet for another one next time you go to Mcdonalds, so you have less extras and more money. Second, places have different chances of getting certain neopets and colors. The way to tell what your mcdonalds' most common colors will be is by finding what last Summer's most common color at your Mcdonald's. If you had mostly red, yellow, blue, and green last Summer you will be happy becuse they will have mostly paintbrush colors this Summer. I have not found out how to tell what neopets are rarer in certain areas, all I can tell you is you should know when freind gets one of them and you can't find anywhere and she dosen't get more of that speceis. Third, Ebay. Ebay always has the neopets you need. just type the exact neopet you want.With this final step you should be able to get a complete collection. Ask any question you want and I will awnser you as soon as possible.
Thanks for this, but I don't get what you're talking about.

He is going to find out which mcdonalds neopets series 1 and 2 plushies are the rarest.

uhh.... i got lost at half way point....

I know what your saying and have done the same, one time I exchanged a yellow blumaroo for an orange one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back