McDonalds or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like better?

• McDonald's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy's

• Burger King

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't been to Burger King, or Mc. Donalds in like...10 years...I think I only went when I was in Kindergarten

and 1st grade...Now that i'm 13, psh, I don't go too it..lol! :(

Some time in the 7th or 8th grade, we have to watch this movie..its called "Super Size Me" I don't even know anything about it, all i know its a guy eating Mc. Donalds for 30 days. People said that its a gross movie...

-NINJA

happy new year! 2♥♥7

I don't really like Fast Food Places, I normally eat at home, and only ocassionaly go to resturants or cafe's if its a special occasion like a birthday or something, but not fast food resturants.

Like I went into MacDonalds the other day, simply to throw something away, And the smell in there was - me and my friend thought - repulsive.

TC

Edit - Sorry If this offends you, it not intended to!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like to eat meat.. I eat vegan or organic meat. I haven't had fast food in SOOO long... Ahh how I miss you greasy french fries and soda!!

Tonight my father and I are ordering in from this really good Italian place :( Baked Stuffed Shells... garlic knots... an Italian salad... Mmm.

im not much of a food cridick but i like Mcdonalds double cheese burgers and sundays

but i like all three places :(

I prefer Carl's Jr. Though the only one remotely close to my house is about 50 miles south of me x.x'

I like McDonalds for their fries and Wendys for their burgers.

Oh, yuck... None of them, sorry. Last time we went to McDonald's, I thought their food was extremely disgusting. Too much fat, and it's probably something that you'd regret eating after a while.

I like restaraunts where you order your food and people bring it to your table, not fast food places. The non-fast food places are much cleaner, and have a choice of some healthier foods. ^_^

I heard that Aubrey Hepburn (for those who don't know, a TamaTalk Guide here on TamaTalk) got food poisoning from McDonald's. :)

I don't like any of those fast food places.

I prefer In-N-Out or Taco Bell.

I love sit down restaurants.

Especially this one Chinese restaurant downtown.

Eww.. I don't like Mc Donald's. I also once found a bone in my Wendy's Chicken nuggets.

I perfer Culver's burgers. They even have fried chicken. But the best Chicken I had was a small shack place called "River Gate". Tastey Freeze also has great burgers also.

I don't like any of them, they are all fast food restaurants, and fast food makes me feel sick. I live in Canada, but I have to say I love, The Olive Garden!!!!! But they don't have it in Canada, once when I went to Florida we ate there I loved it so we went there the most, we change restaurants once in awhile though, I didn't want to. ^_^

KC7

Once i picked up my McDonalds Hamburger and grease dripped into a puddle on my paper wrapping... I felt imediately sick and could not finish my burger... UGH! it was disgusting!!!

wow o_O thats never happened to me maybe once but i still ate it Lol im weird :furawatchi:

by the way that burger i ate tasted yumeh :) and im still weirdlly goofy :D

I like places where you sit down to eat, the tables are cleaned, and food is delivered to you. Where you can hear the clinking of glasses and cheerful voices talking as they sip wine. Yeah, I'm classical. :p

->Ninja<-

I ♥ Burger King! I mean, I don't eat it everyday or anything, but if I had to eat from one of those three fast food places, I'd eat from BK. :p

i love arby's

yummy fries :mellow:

and their chicken is real, good chicken

what a concept for fast food!

lol

I don't care at all. McMurder, the B word.. or Wen-die. ROFL :mellow: Like TamaMum- wichever's closest. I rarely visit Burker King.. and go to Wendy's for chicken nuggets and McDonald's- I love quarter-pounders, and shakes. :( But my favourites are Tim Hortons (Home of ICED CAPPUCCINOS!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: ) and Dairy Quen= Yummy blizzards. :ph34r:

I had a cheese burger from McDonalds a few days ago. I threw it onto the wrapping and it didn't fall apart o.o'

The first thing in my mind, 'That's just.. wrong..'

When you throw a burger it should fall apart x.X Not stick together as if you laid it down gently. I wanted to gag *twitch*

I love McDonalds and all, but jeez o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back