McDonalds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double cheeseburger, large fries, large Sprite. That's my order every time :D But I don't go there very often maybe once every couple of months or so because I don't like eating lard lol :p

I like ordering double cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. But I'm not sure about the service, we went to a drive thru ordered a double cheeseburger and fries didn't get the fries, and it wasn't on the receipt, they totally forgot about it, went there again after a week, ordered the same thing and they forgot the fries again. Mcdonalds, Y U no give me fries? They forgot the fries twice in a row. TWICE IN A ROW. Seriously. But I like it better than Jollibee, they put too much mayonnaise on everything and if you ask them to hold the mayo it doesn't have a taste at all.

I still get a kids meal when I go. 4 piece chicken nuggets, small fries, and chocolate milk. Then I watched supersize me and now I'm just like lol no.

oh i forgot to say i love love love their vanilla milkshakes oh my gosh guys you have to try them they're literally the best things ever.

hashbrowns are also really good too. they also remind me of amusement parks cause usually on the way to an amusement park we stop off at mcdonalds for breakfast >w<

I get the Kids Meals always. Period.

The only breakfast food I like there is the pancakes.

Also, the sweet tea. <3

aasdfhgokamcw;okfcm;w;

Last edited by a moderator:
Mcdonalds is gross. ._.

But something funny happened when i used to eat there. I dont remember it that clearly though ._.

So my mom and I were at the drive thru, i think, and we ordered food, there was a screen thing where you could see what you ordered, and the guy put something like: 100 cheeseburgers, 200 fries, 150 drinks. We told him, and he said the number-typer whatever its called thing was messed up. Later that day, my brother came home from work (he worked at the same mcdonalds we were at earlier) and we told him about the guy and the messed up number-thing. He told us that the number-typer thing wasn't messed up and the guy just did that for the laughs. I don't know if the guy got fired or not but it was pretty funny xD

McDonalds, when it first began as a fast-food chain, was a special treat where children would be taken for their birthdays or as a special night out with their family.

That was way long ago.

Now people are so lazy....instead of eating it once a month, they eat it once a week. Some people eat McDonald's once a day.

That is why Americans are gaining weight to a dangerous level.....

It is honestly so scary that people do this to themselves....many don't think twice about swallowing down a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder....

Their fries are full of trans fat, all fries are full of trans fat, mind you, but theirs don't even taste that good. I like potato corner better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I very strongly hate McDonalds. For 5 reasons.

1. They use a chemical in their Strawberry Milkshakes that weirdly, lives in vomit, and also contains an ingredient used in..um..the plastic of a Yoga Mat.

2. They sell out of date chicken wings, and sold me open ceaser salad sauce, also out of date.

3. If I chose to eat a 'Big Mac Meal', I'd be consuming 700 calories, which I'd rather not. Although a KFC snack box is 890, and Bucket is 2600.

4. A rat was seen in my local McDonalds.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png.
I just can't eat it. All the staff are either people who've dropped out of college or schooling, not accuired any GCSEs or A-Levels, or old, fat people. There is only a small group of healthy people working in Mcdonalds earning money on the side. Generally, I just hate McDonalds.

~Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back