MCR vs Greenday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im not too fond of either but,Green Day,i think MCR is a poser band...because all the people i know who listen to MCR are all wanna-be Goths who think that MCR is the darkest band ever..though they havent even hear of real Gothic bands like Rain Fell Within,and The Vision Bleak

I used to like Green Day, a lot. Infact my old account was greendaygirl829. But now, eh. They're okay but not one of my favorite bands. But MCR is better, in my opinion. I like all their songs, even Blood<3

I pick both :3

Seriously people, if you like MCR, the Google "Gerard Way"

If you read it, you will see that it says that Green Day inspired My Chemical Romance to even become a band.

Sheesh... have some respect people.

I used to love Green Day, like, 150%. But when I found out Billie Joe was bi, I had to have some other music to fall back on. Luckily I had Welcome to the Black Parade on my mp3, then I got Teenagers. Eventually I forgave Billie Joe and bought the Black Parade CD. So now I like both bands 50/50. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I pick both :3Seriously people, if you like MCR, the Google "Gerard Way"

If you read it, you will see that it says that Green Day inspired My Chemical Romance to even become a band.

Sheesh... have some respect people.

I used to love Green Day, like, 150%. But when I found out Billie Joe was bi, I had to have some other music to fall back on. Luckily I had Welcome to the Black Parade on my mp3, then I got Teenagers. Eventually I forgave Billie Joe and bought the Black Parade CD. So now I like both bands 50/50. ;D
You stopped liking Greenday because Billie was bisexual? Thats wrong. And you forgave him, forgave him for what, being bisexual. THATS WRONG.

You stopped liking Greenday because Billie was bisexual? Thats wrong. And you forgave him, forgave him for what, being bisexual. THATS WRONG.
No, i saw a video and BJ said that he and Tre did some "things"* when they drunk. And it freaked me out.... a lot. And my friend and I were using our library's computers when we saw it. Its just that I cried when I heard him say that. It made me sad and depressed for like 2 hours. It was just one of those things that i would rather not know. Okay...... And I didnt stop liking Green Day (I may have said something like that in my post, but it still isnt true. Sorry I dont really proof read.... or think)

* I used that instead of what of what he actually said because it might be innapropriate for people who read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really mind either, but I've never heard of MCR so I voted Green day.

Cecib :(

I'm more tolerant in listening to My Chem's old albums than anything by Green Day.

Latest posts

Back