Me and my Tama say HI ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amytama

Reaction score
Hi, i had a angelgotch ages ago but got out of tamagotchi because my best friends older sister didn't know how to switch the sound of. And her dad got very angry and threw it out of thee window (it was raining by the way) Now i have Tamagotchi connection 1 and 2 i love them to bits. i am trying to get that bear with a crown (forgotten the name) but you gotta love that Ichigotchi (huggles)

anyway hello i am new here XD :(

do you mean this teddy with the crown???? :D I LOVE ICHIGOTCHI!!! Heres a pic of 1; :marumimitchi: Welcome to tamatalk!! Nice to see you!!! :chohimetchi:

Hi there! Welcome to the boards! :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Hi to all that replied XD yeah that teddy with a crown. Yep those Tamas rock and i am glad you feel the same way. I only got one Ichigotchi from my Connection 1 .. it turned into that masked thing then when it went away the rest of the teens were a horrid puffy fish lips thing ... i hate it

Thanks ^^ i used to be a neopets addict but i thought i need a break from it all

ps. sure, i will be friends with eveytone apart from my rivals XD (j/k... bad one though AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back