me need to know

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glowtama

Reaction score
some people might have already posted this but i dont know where they r.....but how can u tell the difference of a v1 and v2 by only looking at them with no battery cause i wanna make sure im not getting doubles if i ever wanna get a v1 and v2.....ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

if there's still the packaging it should say Tamagotchi Connection V2 or Tamagotchi Connection. i'm not too familliar with v1-2s though.

that didnt really help me i couldnt find any in their original packages :rolleyes:

I can suggest two things:

look up the pictures of all the v1s & v2s; aka, look at the shells & find the right one.

OR

get batteries.

Without the batteries in them if you look at the border of the screen, Across the top and bottom is where the icons are, but down the sides on a v1 the design is horizontal lines going down and the background is a heart, Down the sides on a v2 the design is 3 circles and the background is checkers.

I could very well be wrong but thats what I gathered from many different pictures and searching for about an hour lol.

I would say the v2 would appear to be more updated looking then the v1 (example : brightly colored, less scratches)

Packaging would say v1 or v2 on it, if its in the package.

If your getting it from a store, Just ask an employee to be sure.

If your getting it from a friend, Ask them to see if they know.

Good luck =)

Remember, when you search for pictures on the Internet, make sure the Tamagotchi designs are those sold in your area :p

Remember, when you search for pictures on the Internet, make sure the Tamagotchi designs are those sold in your area ;)
I didn't want to look for specific ones in my area..That wouldn't make sense as I have no clue where glowtama lives and she is the one who will be getting the tama. I was looking at many different pictures to get a better idea of what types of things she should look for and I stated the designs I found. Also making sure to let her know I could be wrong. And then pointing out my opinions on what to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back