Meag238's V4.5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meag-238

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to my Tamagotchi log.[/SIZE] Right now I only have one Tamagotchi on the go, since I'm on vacation and I left the rest of mine at home. The day before yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and realized that they have version 4.5s out now. Since I never got a V4, I decided to get a V4.5 to have on my vacation.

I'm new to the concept of skill points, school, work and mail in the V4. What I've found out so far is that the skill points (funny/gorgeous/spiritual) lead them to getting a job when the Tamagotchi is an adult.

I started this log a few days ago when I started my Tamagotchi. To summarize what's happened since then:

- My Tamagotchi's name is Peach.

- She changed into a teenage Ura Young Violetchi.

- At the age of 3 years, she changed into a Horoytotchi. If you're not familiar with the character, visit https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_characters_v45.pdf

[SIZE=14pt]Today two things happened.[/SIZE] Firstly, my Tamagotchi graduated from school. Immediately after, she got a job offer but I pressed the wrong buttons, so it cancelled out and she's left with no job.

The second thing is that when I connected my Tamagotchi with my brother's Tamagotchi, they unexpectedly had two babies. It's too bad, because I didn't want little Peach to have a baby so soon. That means she'll leave earlier too.

LATER: ^_^

Peach got another job offer. This time I did it right and I selected a job as a singer. (Or at least I think she's a singer. Bandai should have made it more clear as to what job you actually choose.)

Anyways, here is a picture of Peach before she had a baby.

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/Meag238/100_4044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]This morning I sent Peach to work[/SIZE] and she got her first "paycheck". I read that the money the Tamagotchis get is relative to how much work they do. She got 1820p.

[SIZE=14pt]Yesterday was Peach's last day[/SIZE], unfortunately. This morning I woke up to one little ...z on the screen. I'm waiting until ten o'clock when the baby wakes up.

LATER: :)

Baby Yoshi took over the screen at 10:00 this morning. She evolved into a Tamatchi.

[SIZE=14pt]Yoshi evolved into a Zouritchi,[/SIZE] but the most important thing is I got a new Tama!! Since I never got a V4, I decided to get one before they're out of stores. It's the translucent one with blue buttons and trim. I hatched the Tama this morning. It's a girl, and she evolved into a Mohitamatchi.

[SIZE=14pt]Today is the day[/SIZE] that Yoshi and my new Tamagotchi, Dalia, will evolve. Dalia into a teen and Yoshi into an adult.

I'd like to note how I've been taking care of the two. For Yoshi, when she was born I read about how feeding your Tama only bread could turn them into a Pochitchi. I tried this for a while but eventually gave up because I needed to feed her snacks. Now I feed her oranges and bread, mostly.

For Dalia, she eats cereal most of the time. I want to see if what the Tamas eat affects what they become at all.

[SIZE=14pt]Yoshi: She evolved into a Shitekitchi.[/SIZE] I think that's how you spell it. Anyways, I realized that on the Bandai Tamagotchi Connection website they have listed the Shitekitchi under Boy, but it's really a girl Tama.

I think it's funny that my Shitekitchi still goes to school, even though she is an adult. It looks out of place.

Dalia: She changed into a Young Dorotchi yesterday. I'm worried about what she's going to become when she's an adult, because yesterday I left her and Yoshi in my van while I went shopping for a couple of hours, without checking them.

[SIZE=14pt]Tomorrow the Matchmaker will come for Yoshi[/SIZE] and hopefully Dalia will change into an adult. I was hoping she would evolve today, but I had to reset and download her a couple of times yesterday due to a freaky battery. I'm guessing that stunted her growth a bit.

Yoshi works at a hospital now. Today I spent more time playing Yoshi's job's minigame, since she only got about 1600p for yesterday's work. Hopefully I'll get at least 2500p tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]This morning I woke up to see[/SIZE] that Dalia had changed into a Sebiretchi. I knew this was coming, because of a couple of V4 growth charts I had seen on TamaTalk and TamaZone.

Right now, Dalia's skill points are as follows:

Intelligence - 77

Fashion - 106

Social - 82

And Yoshi's are:

Funny - 186

Gorgeous - 95

Spiritual - 675

The matchmaker will most likely come for Yoshi today, but I am probably going to reject her because I want to keep Yoshi for a couple more days.

[SIZE=14pt]I stayed up until 1AM last night/this morning,[/SIZE] so I realized that Yoshi had left the screen with her baby boy still there. This morning I named him Audio.

Latest posts

Back