Meerkat Manor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
Hello. If you are reading this topic, I'm guessing you like Meerkat Manor. Did you know that the first thing they say in each episode (Meerkat Manor depicts the real life and death events in the Whisker meerkat family) is a lie? Many things in the show are not true, which is why I like to go to friends.kalahari-meerkats.com to see what's really happened. I also donated $50 to get extra info, which is really cool. Anyone want a look in on Season 4? It may happen in some sort of warped order, but this is the REAL order.

September: Zaphod and a small group of males, of which Mitch used to belong to (and disappeared) goes to Maybelline's/Monkulus' group the Aztecs and oust Homestar Runner, the dominant male from the Zappa (Young Ones) group. Rocket Dog is nearing the end of a pregnancy.

About the Commandoes: In Meerkat Manor there is a group labeled "Commandoes". This group isn't really the Commandos, but the Vivian, Zaphod's home group. Zaphod and Yosarrian were born to Vivian, founder of the group, a half year after Rhian, who would later be called "Nikita". After the group went extinct, Zaphod is the only meerkat with Vivian origin. There is however, a real Commandos group, who are very stable after a large immigration of Whiskers into them.

About the Zappa: Although the group that appears in Meerkat Manor is really the Young Ones, the characters mentioned are really the Zappa meerkats. They live nowhere near the Whiskers, and I believe Zaphod may have met them and if so, is the only member to have met them. Lola however disappeared in November and was probably caught by a Bird of Prey.

November: Rocket Dog gives birth to her first (and so far only) pups, Nugget (M) and Beaker (F). She also goes on a reign of terror, evicting her sisters, Cruise and Hawkeye from Mitch's litter, and WileyKat from Flower's litter at the end of season two, as well as Mozart's daughters Miss Lilly the Pink and Ju Drop from the litter "Killed by the Commandoes" at the end of S2. The Young Ones (AKA Zappa) disappear, and Rhian (Nikita in show), DF of Commandoes (Vivian in KMP) dies

December: Mozart's daughter Tina Sparkle (Sophie in show) is the last member of Hoax, a group formed with Suggs and some wild meerkats, and leaves the area. The Young Ones are still missing. The Vivian, after Rhian's death, die out from TB. Nugget and Beaker are still alive. Zaphod is still Dominant Male of Aztecs. Cruise and Hawkeye, along with others, form Baobab group, now large with 6 pups. A large group of Whiskers go to the real Commandos, expanding them.

January: While Zaphod is still with the Aztecs, and Zarathustra (Ex-Sub DM of Whiskers, now in Commandos with no name in show) DM of Commandos, Rocket Dog has to take care of her two pups with Machu Pichu, the second litter in Season 1. Ju Drop and Miss Lilly start a new group (Toyota) with another Whisker female and wild males. Rocket Dog also loses another litter, that was to be born in February. A sub-adult (Amira) born at the end of Season 3 gave birth to a single pup, Juno. At the Aztecs, they encountered the new kings of the KMP, the Nutters, with 19 members. Monkulus (Maybelline in show) first litter is named, with two of them called Tofu and Piglet.

February: Season 4 ends with 4 pups at Whiskers, and 4 pups at Aztecs. Baobab has 6 though, after Hawkeye's big litter. Ella, a female born in Season 2, gave birth to three pups, added to Amira's one. Homestar Runner and his brother Philippe again repeatedly try to get into the Whiskers, but only succeed in mating with her. The Aztecs spawn a group, the Van Helsing, discovered with pups already emerged.

Season 4 ends with a bang-and another that I'm not allowed to tell you. The above info has already been released to the public, but I'm not risking anything. But at the end of March, Rocket Dog, Zaphod, Monkulus, Cruise, Hawkeye, and Mozart's 4 offspring from Season 3 are still with us (Spud left the research area in early 07, and Sophie left in December), and hopefully Rocket Dog can get some more pups, next November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Season 4 coming in a few weeks...Rocket Dog was hit by a car :( ...I think you're probably filled in on everything. Oh yes, "Sophie" and "Mitch" are still there even though the real versions have disappeared/left, though I can't disclose the info about who's who.

I love meerkat manor ;) do you have a list of KMP meerkats and meerkat manor meerkat names because I really need it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Meerkat Manor :D Its sad how Rocket-Dog gets hit by a car :( Do you have a list telling the KMP meerkat names and the Meerkat Manor names because I need to know which meerkat is which

I loved meerkat manor!! I live in the UK and it hasn't been on for ages. The most recent series are usually on Animal Planet, and BBC2 are RIGHT behind the times!! I loved that show, and I sort of guessed some of it wasn't true. I did go on the website and was confused by all the different group names! I was very sad when Flower died, but that was probably years ago. The pups are the cutest thing ever tho! ;)

Latest posts

Back