Meet pizza!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRIPP

Reaction score
This is 7eleven pizza, or just pizza for short he's 8 years old and I'm trying to get him to 25 because I heard it's the longest the gen 1 and 2 can live it's a remake but I think it's still the same,I'll try and do a little update every day or so also I did some little doodles for the background :3
:mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi::mimitci::hitodetchi:
InShot_20230802_144748899.jpg

Update:
He's 12 years old now I've been taking good care of him but I can leave him alone for a while without him needing anything but I've heard when they get older the hearts drop faster
Tumblr_l_170287595972836.gif🍕:mimitci:

It's cool that people keep the same tamagotchi for a long time and even name it !

When my tamagotchi ON turns into an adult I usually start by getting another tamagotchi to marry my tamagotchi :tongue:

It's cool that people keep the same tamagotchi for a long time and even name it !

When my tamagotchi ON turns into an adult I usually start by getting another tamagotchi to marry my tamagotchi :tongue:
Yess I love naming my tamagotchi I feel like it makes me more invested in taking good care of them lol :3

I love the P2 Tama, I have the original shell design from 1997 (not my original Tama, I bought this one from eBay more recently since the first one is long gone), and I was able to get the secret character at least once! (the alien-looking dude, Zaichi or something) Oh yes, hallo, Pizza!

Update:
Sorry guys but this is a sad one but today I found pizzas battered had died I thought I could save him because it was still beeping and showed the battery with an X through it I saw a video saying tamagotchi have a short amount of time where you could switch the battery without losing your tama but I guess I took to long
I'm not usual the type of guy to get sad when a tamagotchi dies but pizza was my favourite :[

I had a similiar experience with my favourite vpet as a child, so I understand you. Switching batteries in older vpets and tamas is tricky and even if you do it at lightning speed, there is no guarantee the pet won't reset. Most of the time it does reset, sometimes very rarely the pet lives the ordeal (happened to me only once!)
At least Pizza had a long, happy life and you two had lots of fun!

Latest posts

Back