Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mummy just told me exactly what I wanted to be told on a boring sunday afternoon. And she better not be lying, haha.

She said that we are almost definately going to NZ this coming Christmas holidays, for about 2 weeks, hopefully. That means I could possibly meet Michelle! O:

And she said that next year it's a possibility that we could go to Canada. She wanted to go to Ottawa, but she said we can maybe go to Vancouver.. that means.. WEIWEI! 8D

^^ Oh I wish I could, but unfortunately mummy doesn't have enough money to go on more than one holiday every year. I wish she did..

Unless I ask daddy one day.. he might take me somewhere.

Ksenia, tell your mum to get ur but over to the Maritimes of Canada!!!!!

I can't go over there, cuz my parents would kill me if they found out about you. GET YOUR BUT OVER HERE ALREADY!!!!

And she said that next year it's a possibility that we could go to Canada. She wanted to go to Ottawa, but she said we can maybe go to Vancouver.. that means.. WEIWEI! 8D
You do not know how muchh I'm loving your mom right noww <33

^If you go to Canada, come to the Maritimes! (If it's in either NB, NS, or PEI, I can still meet you. they're all close.)

CAANAADAA MAARITMES!!!!!!! PLEAASE!

MOSTLY KSENIAA!!! AAND OTHERS THAAT I LOVE <33333

I like repeating A's. Dont ask.

It prob won't happen to me since i just joined but me and tomato-kun are cousins :3 she got me into this site xD

Can't. Stop. POSTING!!!!!!! O____O

^ I could have sworn I saw you today in a restaurant. XD I was all:
-stare- o_o -whispers- Britttt....

x3 I'll find you someday, Britt. I will.
Really? D: Ahh, I wish that could've been me. But I would've like, attacked you, screamed, and made a scene. People would've stared. xD

And you have to. <3

Meh. Even if I really DID want to meet someone, I wouldn't be able to. Meh mother. Besides. Isn't it kinda.. Risky?

I'd love to get my butt to every single place in the world at the moment, but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees, and I don't own a money-making machine. Dx

I'll get where I can... but at the moment the 3 highest possibilities for me are New Zealand (which is almost a definite), Canada (most likely Vancouver cause that's where mum wants to go), and hopefully Sydney.

Mum's always completely cool with me meeting people, as long as I'm absolutely positive they're not some creepy stalker guy.

I'd love to get my butt to every single place in the world at the moment, but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees, and I don't own a money-making machine. Dx
I'll get where I can... but at the moment the 3 highest possibilities for me are New Zealand (which is almost a definite), Canada (most likely Vancouver cause that's where mum wants to go), and hopefully Sydney.

Mum's always completely cool with me meeting people, as long as I'm absolutely positive they're not some creepy stalker guy.
Thats what I mean. It's happened to me before. That's why My mom and I are kinda terrified.

Canada (most likely Vancouver cause that's where mum wants to go)
My Sister lives in Vancouver 8D

That would be totally epic if she ever met WeiWei, like Randomly seen her in a store or something, Though I Doubt it Because I'm Pretty sure Vancouver is Huuuge

--

Once I get My Driver's License [Once I learn HOW to Drive. xD] I shall Drive to many Places and Hopefully Visit Many Tamatalkers. =D

And Once I learn how to Swim I shall Swim to Australia! xD

----

Haha. 69th Post. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back