Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GuyscometoScotland. ;-;

I wanna go to America. And like, have a road trip around EVERYWHERE. And when I'm old enough to go without my parents stopping me, I'm going to America. :]

If it were possible, I'd love to meet Katie and Michaela. And Kelsey, too. And Nicola~

I wanna meet Brittt and Zuzii.

If any of you guys live in southern california... it's possible but I'm not planning on it.

Michaela's coming to Florida for our Fall Out Boy music video and shoot. In the future.

And I met Desiree back in August xD

Also, it's my destiny to meet Sarah and a few other people.

And. If anyone is coming to Florida. Wants to say hey. Hit me up. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeting Michelle still!Mummy said that we're getting our tickets in the middle of December sometime. But it's definitely still on, since we're booked in for flights + accomodation. :) I swear, this'll be funfunfun. I have a feeling that I'm just growing and growing so it'll be super awkward when we stand next to eachother. But who cares! Fun is fun. :)

I could've been in Vancouver right now. o:

Silly me, didn't get in contact with friend who travels the world.
We will have the most amazing time ever!

I really really really can't wait.

It will be like a slightly delayed present!

We will have epic fun!

I promise.

Red Bull :)

I must meet all my Canadian Buddies and Aussie buddies :)

Aussie's have the best accents and Canadians.... well..... they're Canadians xD

Must meet all my friends *hurries to write that on my "to-do" list*

I must meet you, Kay. We are kinda close.

Or Ksenia. That would be another dream to come true.

If anyone wants to mention me, say SG. I know that there are a lot of Katies.

I would so want to meet Ginny.

I must meet the people who live a 1 hour plane ride from me. Like two people here do. And I had the chance to meet a few people on our trip last year but noooooo xD

Most of the canadians live in BC. Hopefully I get to go to UBC for university ;P

Somebody should come to Te Kuiti. Then I'll find you and we'll run off to Otorohanga to see the kiwis at the kiwi house!

I must meet you, Kay. We are kinda close.
Yeah I know. We live a 1 and a half hour long plane ride away from eachother. SO FREAKING CLOSE MUCH!? xD

Or Ksenia. That would be another dream to come true.
Haha yeaaaah. :)

But we live far away from eachother don't we? D':

I'd love to meet Katie lol. (Cinder Katie is who I'm talking bout, but other Katies are cool too!)

And oh my goodness, I must meet Esther one day! We will have so much fun! ~ Hehehe. :'D

January's getting closer!

I still CANNOT believe that Kate (My Indy buddy) was SO CLOSE to where I live. MAN. If only I had convinced my parents to let me go to Columbia that day. :'DDD

P.S. To the guides, maybe it would be a good idea if we moved this to SNTT? Since some of us are saying our locations. ;D

I'd love to meet Nicki too!

Well well well, Mum likes Jet Star's deals lately for Sydney.

So that means either Sydney or Budgewoi.. hmmm.. :'D

This being my 5500th post, I'mma dedicate to Nicki lol.

And the Stackies; Shaun, Andy, Bradie. ;3 ILY alllll. :'D

Oh well guess what happened today.

I have somebody in my family who's name is Maria and she's married to a guy called Jimmy.

I think it's Jimmy's parents who live in Vancouver...?

Not sure, but some old dude related to Jimmy was at my grandparent's house today. He was talking Mum into flying overrr :)

I heard Mum say we're going next year.

But Weiwei already knows we might be meeting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back