Meets and beyond?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
Looking over the characters for meets, they seem pretty consistent throughout the five releases (Fairy/Magic, Pastel, Sanrio, Fabtasy, Sweets).  I know some people have favourites and it's nice to see the same ones show up, however the meets can connect to other meets{?), so you wouldn't be loosing any favourites when it comes to the adults.

Is it me, or is there a lack of character variety? It's understandable that creating a whole new area without problems is a workload, but if you compare the m!x roster to meets, there are already a lot of different characters. Some made station exclusives to the meets. Throughout Tamagotchi history there's been hundreds of Tamagotchi from all varieties: angels, fish, apples... so it wouldn't be TOO problematic if they had a bunch of brand new characters show up, right? (Saying this casually.)

I know there are new characters introduced with the mix and On/meets, but how about past ones? Not complaining, just noticed this pattern. [One reason could be that the prominent Tamagotchi from other versions need to remain exclusive as a way for that model to stand out. However, if they are not promoting that version any more, it defeats the purpose?]

Maybe it's an in-universe thing where only certain characters can mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back