Melinda the Tamatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selia

Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a little babytchi named Melinda.Her parents, a Makiko and a UraMametchi (Named Pamela and John), were somewhere far, so far that she does not even know where they are.That was because of an explosion.In the city where they live in, there was a big explosion.Her twin sister, Sandy was with her grandma.Her grandma was also far away because they moved away to a different city after the explosion.Melinda was able to survive.But one bad thing, she was living all alone.She decided to go on a journey.But, she thought that she was too young, so she waited until she evolved.She decided to eat a snack.

You continue!

im sorry but this story is pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
same, BUT don't fight, leave it for the one's who want to reply happily. :) :D :wub: :D :D :D B)

im just saying that because we have no idea what they looks like at all and what if we say the have a pretty dress and their not wearing a dress

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess so....This topic is pointless.Can anyone close this please?

dont close it just tell us what the tamas look like.i have a prob with spelling and grammer but my topics r pointless ur are not.

You still dont get my point.There is more then one tamagotchi like:

youngmematchi

mimitchi

memetchi

uramemetchi

violotchi

shelitchi

kuptchi

and theres more then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts