Meme and Mame families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel4Guga

Reaction score
Tamagotchi V4; I know lots of stuff how to get these characters ! I also had oldies and two secret characters Makiko and Oyajitchi (child you get from oldies).

To get Mame character you need to look well after the baby, feed it food and snacks every time when the hearts go empty so in an hour it will evolve into Harutchi. Harutchi toddler will become Mame teen, all you need to do then is to work on your skill points, for example if you want it to become Mametchi you will need to earn intelligence points; if you want Androtchi you need to earn style/fashion points ect. Note! you need to earn more than 60 points in total otherwise you will end up with universal adult.

To get Meme character just feed it two or three times with food and snacks FILL ONLY ONE HEART AT THE TIME other words you don't need to look well after it at all and it should evolve into one of these: Mizutamatchi, Puchitchi or Mohitamatchi. From Mohitamatchi mine always evolves into Meme teen but I want to get Kuchi! Again you will need to earn skill points for the character you want. Violetchi social skills/kindness, Memetchi style/fashion, Ponytchi intelligence.

So good luck! I'll be happy to give you more answers but I would like to get help with Kuchi family find it difficult to get them. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm.....

How do I get an Violetchi??? :wacko:

I have a ura memetchi this: :wacko:

It is 2 years old !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back