meme family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
I married my v5 memetchi with a mumutchi, so I now have a meme family. There are 2 girls. Earlier on, they evolved from babies into....a child character which i forgot the name for :p , and a memetchi! is this normal? is it already an adult?

thanks

Thanks for your help!

1 is an adult, one is a child. LOL.

Do you know any special ways to get Chantotchis, Mumutchis etc? (The characters you marry with to get a pure family etc)

Okey, back to day 4... On my v5, I mostly gave it the smart item for training. And somtimes paper. I got; Chantotchi, Kuchipatchi and Hotteatchi. To get Mumutchi I think you give it the middle item mostly for training, my friend josh did so and got; Mumutchi and Onputchi.

It is normal! When u first married, the normal process happens but then the eggs take a lil bit longer to hatch and then there will be 2 babies n it will become an adult in an hour's time so... dont worry! and try pressing ur C button because u may get to see your family's pet's animation!

lol ok thanks people

i had a sukatchi and a memetchi and a kuchipatchi, i trained mostly middle but 3rd option 2/3 times

it's so uinfair, if you do 'give' in marry, your tamagotchi leaves and stays in the other tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back