Memetchi!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
Okay. I had a pioriortchi ( not how you spell it huh) on my v3 as a teen. One day when he morphed, he turned into a Memetchi!!! No growth chart says that that can happen, is it a glitch?? Because I looked at like almost every chart on tamatalk, tamazone, and google, and none of them said that that was possible, look:https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2741 . It shouldn't happen, PLEASE RESPOND

Well, I guess you just get Memetchi. :p I'm not 100% sure how that happened, but hey, at least your tamagotchi isn't BROKEN or anything. :D
If you are still worried, though, you can reset your Tamagotchi. Otherwise, I really don't know. :D

@CTF@
Agreed. I was just wondering how this happend.

I know the charts are accurate, but some may not be 100% accurate.

Note: I am NOT saying anybody is a liar, or anything bad about the charts, i use the charts myself and find them very useful!

Maybe there is something everybody is maybe missing about the Tama Family groups, i have had characters that i wasn't suppost to have before too.

This isn't a glitch or anything, my V3 used to act randomly, not following the charts at all! :rolleyes:

Cya! <_<

And v3s are not one of the tamas to make a chart for, the newer one need to have one though! Like bandai doesn't even have a CHARACTER chart for v6

kelly778- Yes, that's possible. Mametchi can be gotten on any odd-numbered generations on a v1.

Back on topic: Perhaps the growth chart had just missed out that one. I think there are a lot of combinations for a Tamagotchi to evolve on a v2 and v3, which is why I think it's more than possible for one to be left out here and there. Some people may not have had a Tamagotchi evolve that way, it might have evolved into one of the other bunch of adult characters you can raise from a single teen on a v3.

And v3s are not one of the tamas to make a chart for, the newer one need to have one though! Like bandai doesn't even have a CHARACTER chart for v6
I hope Bandai makes a character chart for the v6. i heard they were suppose to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back