Memetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Memetchi a Boy or Girl???

• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

• Who is Memetchi?

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
~~~~ ;) ~~~~

Is Memetchi a girl or boy? Once I get a coulple of posts here, I'll post the answer. (or what BANDAI thinks)

Last edited by a moderator:
~~~~ ;) ~~~~Is Memetchi a girl or boy? Once I get a coulple of posts here, I'll post the answer. (or what BANDAI thinks)
It actually can be either a boy or a girl. The only gender-deciding character Tamagotchi version is the Entama.

pokemonlover, the babies and oldies are gender-related. Not every character can be boy or girl. Otokitchi is only for female Tamas, for example.

no, I meant the really cute and orange character. Not the one that shows up on your screen, because any tama charcter can be both genders on your screen.
I said, Every character can be girl or boy. My ;) is a girl.

It actually can be either a boy or a girl. The only gender-deciding character Tamagotchi version is the Entama.
pokemonlover, the babies and oldies are gender-related. Not every character can be boy or girl. Otokitchi is only for female Tamas, for example.
Yes, every charcter can be girl or boy. It says on the growth chart!

It's probably a girl because th charactor has eyelashes.

ToOdLeS

Thank you! At least somebody understands me! :)

P.S. Forget about how on your tama's screen it can be both genders. If you didn't know that, what gender would you think Memetchi is?
Memetchi.gif

P.P.S. How do you put on an image? It's not working for me. Just type in the website I gave you until I figure out how to put on an image thingy that you can click on to see.

Okay.....Whatever if no one's gonna post. I'll just tell you the answer.

I used to think that Memetchi HAD to be a girl because it has big eyelashes like Toodles said, and it was really cute. But today when I was playing Car Race in the arcade in Tamatown, the announcer kept saying "him" and "he' when the he was talking about Memetchi.

"Oh, no! Memetchi spun out. Is he alright?"

"Memetchi is in the lead. Will the other two catch up to him?"

[SIZE=21pt]WAIT![/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]I just went to check on it and it was actually saying MAMETCHI. Sorry! It's just that the subtitles come so fast, and I'd thought that I'd make a discovery. Okay, well I guess Memetchi is a girl. She'd make a weird-looking boy![/SIZE]

I like baseball, and I'm a girl. You do have a point there, but I still think Memetchi's a girl. :)
Well, actually, on the V1/V2/V3, Memetchi can be a girl or a boy.

On the EnTama/UraTama, Memetchi is a girl.

I personally think Memetchi looks better as a girl. :) :) :) :)

If you mean like the one that comes out in games in all, that one looks like a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back