Memetchi7 is back on tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey tamatalkers i know i just posted but i've just being to Tamatown and before i forget im just gonna tell what happened so here goes:

Tamatown

PRE-SCHOOL:

1. Played puzzle game and won 100gp

2. Played dancing game as well and won 200gp but i didnt finish whole game :eek:

FOOD COURT

1. Got hamburger and drumstick from stands.

2. Played tama-burgers and won 500gp

HOSTIPAL

1. Played the waiting room game and won 200gp

2. Got lollipop as item as well :eek: :eek:

ARCADE

1. Played ring toss a million times [well actually only 0nce] and got 100gp

2. Played tama football and won 200gp

3. Played Claw game and won 500gp plus a crepe and some candy. :) :)

POST OFFICE

1.Played lend a hand to the post office and won 300gp

BANK

1. Got chocolate bar a item.[/color]

MALL

1. Went to forever tamagotchi and got some make-up

2. Went to tama beats and made up a gotchi song and got 100gp

3. Went to tamagotchi toys and brought a soccer ball.

WOW i did alot of things in tamatown!! anyways i logged out with 7/10 items and 2100gp!! thats all more tomorrow laterz! :eek:

:p MEMETCHI7 B)

hey tamatalkers!! Not much has happened with Bobby. But he did get 3 mail calls 1st on was a fortune but i didnt read it, 2nd one was a envelope with a poop in it which made Bobby lose to happy hearts!! then the last one was from the king and he gave me 600gp!! :rolleyes: :)

And i took him to pre-school today and he really enjoyed it. And thats about it really i did play a couple of games with him and now his skill points are 5,1,9 and he ahas 3 training bars.

Thats all for now sorry the post isnt that long but theres not really that much to say so laterz!

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Hey everyone!! if your wondering why im speaking red its because i decided to go for a different font colour. Anyway great news on Bobby he evolved into crackertchi!!! ive never had a crackertchi before so im pretty proud of myself and of Bobby.

Okay so im aiming to get a uramametchi from crackertchi so hopefully i will but i will need to seriously work on those funny points!! :furawatchi: :mellow: Coz his skill points right now are 6,2,9 yeah not the best for a teen! :ph34r:

Okay ive got something new i wanna add to this post its called MAIL CALL which means whenever i type that heading i will be telling you what i got i my mail that day. So here goes my very first MAIL CALL. Oh and it will be in purple.

MAIL CALL

So first mail i got today was a fortune but a you know i dont really read them. The second lot of mail i got it was a envelope with a heart in it Bobby really liked that!! :eek: ;) And the third lot of mail was a flower bouquet from the king!! i actually have being getting alot of those lately. And then i got another fortune just now which i completely ignored! :huh:

So thats all for now, but before i go i wanted to tell you that Bobby got accepted into School yesterday his teacher is Mr Turtlepedia.

See ya

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Hey reader FABULOUS news!!! Bobby evolved into URAMAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Im soooooooooooo proud!! Hes exactly what i wanted! :) Okay so other than that amazing transformation nothing else has really happened today except that when he was a crackertchi i took him to school and he got the Funny sign on that guessing game so that really helped the whole uramametchi process. Now its time for MAILCALL.

MAIL CALL

Today i got 2 fortunes which i ignored. And then he got a poop in a envelope which made him lose 1 happy heart :angry: He also got 200gp from the king and a heart in the envelope just now so his mail has being coming non-stop today!! :)

His training is pretty good hes got 7 training bars. On the downside of things when he was a teen he got sick and needed one dose of medicne :( And one sometime this afternoon i fed him too many snacks and he got toothache which he needed one dose of medicene for. So he has being neglected a bit but he still evolved into a great character!!! okay this post is getting rather long so im gonna sign off now laterz

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

:lol: :lol:

Hey readers!! OMG sooooo sorry i haven't being posting for so long its because our computer broke so it took a couple of days to get a new one. :D ANYWAY onto to more important things like my Bobby mated today!!! he mated with a URAVIOLETCHI!!!!! their soo cute together and then Bobby got a baby girl!! thats like my first baby girl for like AGES!!!!!! :) OKay so now its time for MAIL CALL!!

Okay this mail call will be from yesterday and today since i havent posted for a while.

YESTERDAY:

Got 4 fortunes all of them pretty good, got a poop and heart in a envelope then got 900gp from king and a ring! Bobby loved the ring!!

TODAY:

Got 3 fortunes but didn't read them. No points from gotchi king. Bobby had a spaz attack becaue he got a poop in the mail AGAIN!! :( And thats it for MAIL CALL.

:D So yeah i got quite a bit of mail. Now i need to think of what to name Bobby's daughter! im thinking something like Lily or Poppi please PM me if you have any name ideas :D :D Anyway thats all laterz

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Hey everyone, WOW i have 526 views!!!! cool!

Okay onto Bobby hes doing really well and so is the baby and i have decided to name the baby coral!! pretty cute or what?? OKay so now its time for MAIL CALL

MAIL CALL

Today i got about4 fortunes which i didnt read, also got a snake in the mail and 1'500gp from the gotchi king!!! And lastly i got a heart in a envelope which cheered Bobby and Coral up from the snake :ph34r: :lol:

Yeah thats all the mail so Bobby has a job at the florist! which is pretty cool and his skill points are 31,34,22 he has 6 training bars and 14830gp!! Oh and i brought him a soda from the shop :) :p ;)

cya

:( MEMETCHI7 :D

Hey everyone great news Bobby left coral!!!!! And now coral is a hitodetchi!! :hitodetchi: SO cute! Okay so anyway today has being pretty full on for Coral because she got a pre-school interview today!! But before i do MAIL CALL Coral would like to speak to you. And when Coral speaks it will be in green

Coral: Hey tamatalkers!! its me Coral, today i got pre-school mail!! and miss Flowertchi gave me a backpack for a pressie! :) It was soooo awesome. Okay now mum you can continue.

Thanks Coral. Okay so now its time for MAIL CALL!

Today Corals mail wasnt the best she got robbed twice! and 1st time the robber stole 300gp and then the 2nd time he stole 100gp!! Then she got a poop!! But on the bright side the gotchi king cheered her up by giving her 400gp!! And then of course she got pre-school mail which Coral was very excited about.

So yeah okay so Coral has 2 training bars and her skill points are 5,2,3. OK post tomorrow laterz!! :ph34r: :lol:

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

:( :p

Hey tamatalkers! soz i didn't post yesterday i wasn't feeling that great but im okayish now. So ANYWAYS onto the real reason why im posting on here is because Coral evolved!! She evolved into urayoungmarotchi!!! sooooo cute :D :D So since i didnt post yesterday i will do MAIL CALL for yesterday but not today becuase i haven't gotten anything apart from a fortune

MAIL CALL

So this will be for yesterday: Got three fortunes and Coral got accpeted into her new school which was fantastic!! then the gotchi king came and gave me 1000gp!!! And a ring! so the only downside to corals mail was that she got a poop! :eek:

And thats it for now.

Yeah and another bad thing that happened to Coral yesterday is that when she was a toddler she got toothache poor little Coral! Anyways shes just dying to talk to you guyz so here she is:

Coral: Hey tamatalk its me again!!! :) Just wanted to say that im SOOOO glad im a urayoungmarotchi!! Its sooo much fun to finally be a teen!! Now about my new school i've settled in great and my teacher is Mr Turtlepedia the same teacher my daddy had!! ;) :p He really cool. Okay back to u mummy!!

Thank-you sweetie. So as you can see Coral is having a great life but she misses Bobby her dad! :( :( Okay now about her stats her training bar is 6 her skill points are 5,4,6 and shes got 15330gp!! Oh and the best part is shes on 9th gen!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D ok this post is getting rather long so talk to you later!!

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Hey everyone sorry i havent posted for a while but i have great news!! Coral evolved into Horoyotchi!!!! Shes so cute. OKay so she now has full training bar and 16530gp! i wont tell you her skill points because their pretty bad, but i will tell you that she is 5 yrs old which she will mate tomorrow!!! i cant wait! :wacko: :wacko: OKay now i will do MAIL CALL but i will only do todays because i cant remember yesterdays!!

MAIL CALL

Okay so ive now actually started reading my fortunes and ive had two of them so far so i will tell you what they are:

Fortune 1: 1 strong, 2 love and 3 money

Fortune 2: 2 love, 2 money and 1 strong

And i got 800gp from the king :) :) but then i robber came and stole 200gp!! :angry: And then to cheer Coral up i got a heart in a envelope. :( Amd thats it so far.

so then i played a game of climb with Coral and jumped 16 clouds and won 100gp which was petty cool. And i think thats it. Coral doesn't have anything to say today so im gonna finish this post now laterz!!

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Hey readers wow i havent written in here for a while really sorry about that!!! but i have SO much news to tell you!! Okay so Coral mated with a tenpatchi and then they had a baby boy!!! Which evolved from a tsubutchi to a kuchitamatchi to a kometchi! And his name is Manga!!! :( B) Okay so Manga is really cute and he is on 10th gen!!!!!! im really proud!! :( :( :p

So about MAIL CALL i will just do what i got today so here we go:

MAIL CALL:

So today i got 2 fortunes and the fortunes are:

Fortune 1: 2 money, 1 love, 1 strength

Fortune 2: 1 money, 2 love, 1 strength.

And then i got a poop :) :D Which sucked. and thats it so far.

[/color]

So theres MAIL CALL as for his stats he has full happy and hungry hearts 3 training bars and he got sick today which wasnt that great.

So that it for today post later!

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

Latest posts

Back