messed up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
OK I just won 5,000 points and I donated them to the king and all I got was the ring and I thought if you donated that much you would get a bunch of items.AND I DON'T WANT YOU PEOPLE TO JUST LOOK AT IT ,I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONCE AGAIN I'AM DESPERATE ONCE AGAIN DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

For V3, the donation levels are 5000, 12000, and 30000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will be given a password. (Note, you have to make at least three donations between each level - meaning if you donate the first 5000 all at once you won't get a password, but if you donate 2000 + 2000 + 1000 you will get a password.) Have a paper and pencil handy, because the password doesn't stay on the screen for long. After you have a password, visit the king in the V3 TamaTown. When you use the 5000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Ring souvenir. When you use the 12000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Cape souvenir. When you use the 30000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Crown souvenir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back