Mesu and Osu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair too!!!! When I first got them I thought they were by far the best tama ancestors around. Everyone seems to LOOVE angelgotch but I like these guys a lot better. I love the sounds too - little short beeps ^_^ The screen is really open and the buttons are fast (closer to the v2s we have now). They're super cute ^_-

I've always wanted an Osu Mesu pair.

So, if you were to disconnect them during the process, what would happen?

Just a stupid question, but I'm really curious.

so then when you change the batteries you will have to start over? that's too bad. :blink:

if i ever get one of these adorable pairs i'll buy new batteries and change them before i start.

Hey Rico, I'm seriously considering getting an osu/mesu pair, and i was wondering what kind of batteries they take and how long they last? I'm also going to replace their batteries when i first get them because i'm sure the 1997 batteries won't last that long.

Hey Rico, I'm seriously considering getting an osu/mesu pair, and i was wondering what kind of batteries they take and how long they last? I'm also going to replace their batteries when i first get them because i'm sure the 1997 batteries won't last that long.
Since this topic is like 4 years old, I'll answer.

Type of batteries: LR44 button cell betteries. AKA AG13 batteries.

They last about 2 months, in my experience.

Replacing the batteries is a good idea.

:) :) :)

thanks! but its too bad the ones i were gonna buy are gone. they were the clear/smoke pair and they were less expensive than the others. i will probably still eventually get them, tho.

HOW THE HELL IS JAPPYX ON THE ADMIN TEAM!? WTF!!!

I'm seriously dying for a pair of mesu/osu's D: I was thinking, I could save up and ask my mom to pay for it on eBay and then I could pay her back. But I doubt she'll agree. "Buying stuff off the internet is dangerous, what if the person you give the money to uses it for drugs, what if they use it to buy a gun..." etc.

Theres a bunch of sets on ebay right now. I just bought a pair from Japan for 17 bucks and free shipping.

And seriously the logic in you statement can happen anytime.Buying off of the internet is really no different then buying a pizza from the local pizza shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back