Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. And both of our opinions are out there now, so I guess that's that. :eek: It'll just have to be what everyone else's opinion on the situation is.
Very true. A lot of people believe either situation. Because Michael has done some reckless things like accidentally dangling his child out a window, but he's done phenomenal things as well, like he's the pop king, and he made the moonwalk. It just depends how you see it.

Very true. A lot of people believe either situation. Because Michael has done some reckless things like accidentally dangling his child out a window, but he's done phenomenal things as well, like he's the pop king, and he made the moonwalk. It just depends how you see it.
I really am glad we got the chance to voice what needed to be heard in this topic. It really is all about opinions if you sit here and think about it...

I really am glad we got the chance to voice what needed to be heard in this topic. It really is all about opinions if you sit here and think about it...
It really is. I don't want people confusing my words on my other posts: I mean that he made good and bad choices he'll be remembered for both mostly because I'm tired of some people just ignoring the good and some ignoring the bad. I'm not saying he should be remembered as a bad person at all. Plus, you can't prove he did it, but you also can't prove he didn't, it's just if you truly think he is honest or not.

It really is. I don't want people confusing my words on my other posts: I mean that he made good and bad choices he'll be remembered for both mostly because I'm tired of some people just ignoring the good and some ignoring the bad. I'm not saying he should be remembered as a bad person at all. Plus, you can't prove he did it, but you also can't prove he didn't, it's just if you truly think he is honest or not.
Agreed. :eek:

He was out of my time, but I'll never forgot where I was when I found out. I was eating breakfast in a hotel in Scotland. The waitress came over and told us.

I can't honestly say I have many memories of him. But I did once do a dance to 'Thriller' at school.

Ok guys, listen, he was charged for child molestation, but he paid it off.

Probably what the children's parents wanted. And they got it.

But think about it. It's your word against a child's... the court is more likely to go in favor of the child for their best interest. So if you were guilty or innocent, wouldn't you have paid it off, too?

Put yourself in his situation

and for those of you saying: "How can you care for someone you never knew or met?"

It's called empathy, my friends. Caring for the welfare of others. Which is why most of the world who hasn't met Michael Jackson is mourning him.

Also, saying that is like saying;

"Yeah. There's poor people,and sick children, all around but I haven't met them, so why should I care?"

Ignoranceee :3

When I first heard it, it took me like a WEEK for it to sink in. He's OLDER THAN MY DAD. I feel bad for his kids...his daughter was so sad at the memorial!! Everybody all over the world is sad. I saw of video of people in China holding a mini-memorial and they were all crying and stuff.

When I was at school one morning there was this kid that was talking about MJ's death and i was like "Yeah right :( " And later on on the TV i was watching a show and then it came up about his death and i was like "WTH NOO HE CAN'T DIE!</3" And now it's really sad that the king of pop has just well GONE!I mean he has had his ups and downs but DEATH!Seriously and when he was alive the media made fun of him and called him names but now he's dead they're all nice and stuff!Seriously some people... >_>

R.I.P MJ

Sugary~

Ok guys, listen, he was charged for child molestation, but he paid it off.Probably what the children's parents wanted. And they got it.
What about the children though? What if he really DID rape them. If I was raped I'd just love it if my rapist paid off my family to act like it never happened. You're saying put yourself in his situation but try putting it in the possible rape victim's.

Now that may not have happened, but I am just thinking of all possibles.

What about the children though? What if he really DID rape them. If I was raped I'd just love it if my rapist paid off my family to act like it never happened. You're saying put yourself in his situation but try putting it in the possible rape victim's.
Now that may not have happened, but I am just thinking of all possibles.
Uh. I don't think he raped them at all. anyway.

He paid it off cause thats what he wantedd

I think he is very talented. I haven't really listened to his songs, but I heard a few on the radio. :)

Wow. Unbeleivable.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people seem to think they're HUGE fans now, but only since he died, really, and they played his songs on the radio constantly.

I've always been a fan, he certainly was a talented man. I have a lot of respect for people who write all their own songs. And he also choreographed all of the dances in his videos, which were phenomenal.

His songs have stood the test of time, and I think that's brilliant. I haven't heard any songs that are 'classic' material in years. Songs just aren't the same anymore. And the ones that really deserve to get noticed get overshadowed by all this trance/dance crap, or bands where people can't sing or play guitar to save their lives -coughLadyhawkecough- -coughLaRouxcough- etc..

It's a shame that, later on in his life, he did those things that, I have to say, mean that people really shouldn't worship him they way some do.. They were really awful, and, although it doesn't take away from his musical talent, at all, makes him a sick man..

Still, RIP, you deserve it Michael. You were an awesome artist, and it's going to take someone really special to take the King of Pop crown from you.

He died from Cardiac arrest I think...

If you see a video of him doing a 60 minutes interview, I think it tells you he didn't do it. The father of the kid lied about it to get MJ's money. He gave his bed to the kid and slept on the floor. He was completely innocent, but he paid the money to get the dad to shut up. If you can tell from my avvie and siggy, I thought he was a really cool man. In my opinion, he was the one who taught everyone to dance, and now, people are starting to admit it, because he's gone.

I even named my fish Jackson after him.

R.I.P. Michael!♥

no thats a lie. the boy said the parents, forced him to say mj did that to him, but he didnt. there was no evidence, and besides, he cares about kids, he gave money, and made a theme park. people miss understood him, plus he became a muslim. (which is a good thing)

I was like 'Should I be happy or sad?'Now that the world's [old] best moonwalker's dead, who's the best, now?

And also, the world's most famous pedo/rapist is dead.

Also, Farrah Fawcett's gone. Aww. </3
mj was not a pedo! he gave charity to kids, and helped kids with cancer, pedos dont do that.

and the boy admitted he lied about mj, coz his dad forced him to day mj molested him when he didnt.

i serioudly hope the media, that boy and his dad suffer, the media suck. they ruined mj life and now everyone misunderstands him.

he became muslim too

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna lie, but I'm sick of all the specials they're playing on Michael Jackson.

I love him, and he WAS the King of Pop, but you can't flip through the channels without seeing him anymore.

Latest posts

Back