micheal jackson

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cccruz911

Reaction score
poor micheal i just loved his song though!! which ones did you like the best?? ;)

It's sad that he died, but I really believe he killed himself. He wasn't all there, if you know what I mean. And he wanted to keep getting all these different drugs injected into his system. I'm sure he was smart enough to realize how unhealthy that was.

ok he was takin medicine bucaues he got baddly bruned in a fire so tht y he changed his skin tone

^ umn, he didn't change his skin tone.

He had a disease and it paled his skin a bit.

And then the medication paled it even further.

And he was a habitual drug addict, if you'd read the articles >__>

He didn't just take meds to help his condition.

And no one is leaving bad comments.

There just merely stating facts and/or opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he bleached his skin because he had a condition which made his skin all blotchy.

In the fire, I believe it was his hair that got burned.

In any case, he was addicted to the drugs and wanted more and more to help him sleep.

I thought he bleached his skin because he had a condition which made his skin all blotchy.In the fire, I believe it was his hair that got burned.

In any case, he was addicted to the drugs and wanted more and more to help him sleep.
I'm pretty sure the drugs that killed him were from the pains from the fire.

idk....

I'm starting to think that MJ is one of the most confusing people to ever exist on this planet xD

What ever, may he RIP~

His death is 'ruled homicide' but it makes so much sense him killing himself.. I agree it's confusing.

I've always enjoyed his music, but I never really liked him or payed much attention to him until he died, which made me realize how good he was.

I like Billie Jean, Beat it, and Thriller btw. ( and are you sure all the other MJ topics are dead? if not this might be a copy ;p )

I think it's disgusting how they ruled it a homocide. The man killed himself. If his doctor didn't give him the drugs, I'm sure he would have found some other way to get them. He was an addict.

poor micheal i just loved his song though!! which ones did you like the best?? :D
*removed - shaming*

Michael Jackson had really good songs! xD

Happy late Birthday MJ!

I have a feeling this might get moved to Seriously (Non)TamaTalk

MJ was talented, and it is sad, because he was and will be for perhaps a long time to come, the King of Pop.

However, he was sick, too. I mean, sharing a bed with a twelve year old boy and calling it beautiful? Sexually harrassing little boys in his "Neverland"? I mean, I'm not so iffy with the homosexual side of it, but those kids were underage and I just don't think it's right. :l

I'm Bad, Beat It, Billie Jean and Thriller are my favourites. <33

Ha, Three B's And a T!

He was one of those people you just always expect to be around for a long time xD

I never liked him, but some of his songs were okay. Some of the things he did really freak me out.

But my gawd, could that man dance x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back