~ Michelle Branch ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
Has anybody here heard of her? Her music is way awesome but most people have never heard of her, which is probably why she hasn't released a solo album for 6 years since her second CD. She's finally coming back January 26, 2010. =D Her third album! Finally! It's called "Everything Comes and Goes." Pardon me for wanting to spread acknowledgment of her music around, but I think it's unfair how she has a fair amount of talent and she doesn't get the amount of fame/popularity she should. So, I thought I'd let you Tama Talkers know about her!

Her debut CD (fits sort of into the Alternative Rock or Pop categories): The Spirit Room (I love it! It's so fresh!)

Her second CD: Hotel Paper (I was somewhat disappointed with this one, I prefer her first CD, but it's not too bad. There were still a few really good songs!)

I'd love to talk to people who either know who she is (or her music anyway) or people who've never even heard of her! :D

I remember her from back when I had my Hit Clips player. I had a clip of a Michelle Branch song and sung it all the time. I also remember when she was a guest on TeenNick Sunday night. Oh, those were the days... It's cool that she's releasing another album. :)

Oh my gosh, I used to listen to her all the time when I was younger!

There was this one song that I was just addicted to... but I don't remember what it was called? Haha.

When I was younger, I loved her.

Michelle and Avril were like my idols. I have her first CD somewhere. It's a good one too.

Reminds me of the good old days. :)

Was she the girl who sang All You Wanted? I liked that song but I know nothing about her, lol.

Latest posts

Back