Middle School Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensRKute

Reaction score
I'm starting middle school and I was just wondering what it's like. I was reading the new issue of Discovery Girls and there was a section on middle school lables (braniac, nerd, etc.) It got me kinda worryed. Can anyone tell me what middle school is like?

I'm starting middle school and I was just wondering what it's like. I was reading the new issue of Discovery Girls and there was a section on middle school lables (braniac, nerd, etc.) It got me kinda worryed. Can anyone tell me what middle school is like?
What's middle school? I'm always getting confused. Here we have primary school and high school. Then you can go to six form (collage) and then if you want university.

I presume it's like the early years of high school here so thats what year 7 up to 9? It's not great. It's a bit confusing when you start and you get lost easily in the first week. Don't worry about it to much. You'll be fine. Oh and don't worry about those dumb labels they just make you feel bad when the say your something your not.

I personally don't go to middle school yet, but I know what it is like ;)

Middle school is when you have different classes - not just one teacher. You will have a homeroom teacher, which you will spend the first few minutes of the day with. You may get your homeroom teacher for a class, for example Science. For my town's middle school, they have 1 hour of each class.

There is no recess anymore. Just school. Middle school usually starts earlier than Elementary school.

Don't be scared. The first week may take some adjusting, but the next week you'll be rolling on like you have been there for over a month :D

Good Luck at Middle School :(

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back