Middle School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle school didn't ruin my life o.o

High school is doing it's best~

I don't really have any friends, but tbh I don't really care. I'm proud of the fact that I scare people xD Although one thing that really annoys me is when people lecture me on so-and-so's handwriting or rolling your eyes at people or sarcasm. If I'm being sarcastic, there might be a chance I'm doing it on purpose to be rude to you? 83 And Robert. Robert is annoying too. But that's another story.

Even if it did ruin my life I'd not moan about it... *shot*

I love makeup <3

It helped mine. Elementary school sucked for me.
I didn't have middle school growing up. Kindergarten to Grade 8 was my elementary school experience.

However I can tell you Grades 4-8 were full of up's and downs. I got picked on a lot in grades 4 and 5 and 6 and 8 were fine but 7 probably was the worst. After all these years I honestly say I still have some resentments over that school I was at until grade 8.

Trust me. Highschool and College are far better.

I like middle school alot better than elementry. Highschool [so far anyways] seems pretty fine, too.

Yes, it very much did ruin mine.

I moved away from my hometown, all my well-known best friends, and well-known enemies also. Moving wasn't as hard as just adjusting to the new school system, making new friends, and dragging myself out of bed early in the morning.. >.>

Middle school's really nothing to get your undies in a bunch about. It's just kids your age trying to find out who they are. I lost quite a few friends when I switched schools, and then a lot when I graduated 8th.

This is the hard part - in high school, you have the choice to stay undercover and not make too many enemies OR go to all the dances and become popular right away. Added bonus for me since I was private-schooled, so I only know about twelve other freshmen out of five hundred.

I'm sorry but Junior High School has done nothing but made my life more awesome.

More friends.

You can yell at the top of your lungs in the hallways and you won't get in trouble.

Cinderpelt♥

Last year was my first middle school year and I loved it. Sooo much better than 5th grade. I don't think middle school ruined my life at all.

I don't think it's ruining your's either. The same thing could have happened in elementary.

Middle School has been the "Happy Wonderland" until today...

Someone started the worst rumor possible about my bessie (best freind). I just figured out who started the rumor (one of my own freinds!!!) and told my best freind. Knowing him he'll start one about me too...soon.

He's no freind of mine anymore!

It hasn't yet, LOL.

I'm doing okay at my middle school, except for today when everyone started calling me bubblenose because my nose is big and round and everyone started making fun of how I'm not very good at straightening my hair, too. And just because I wear makeup I'm apparently "emo".

Argh. I try to stay positive though.

I'm sorry but Junior High School has done nothing but made my life more awesome.  

More friends.

You can yell at the top of your lungs in the hallways and you won't get in trouble.

Cinderpelt♥
Yeah, same here except for teh friends thing... There arent new people here.

No not realy...I got hit in the head with Shoe a few days ago and ppl call me and my sister the clutzy clones. Its funny to me! XD

What's middle school? Sorry I don't know much about America
Middle school is a junior high. Not elementary, but the next school that comes right before highschool.

Get it now?

I like middle school, it makes me feel...Better than I did in that stupid elementary school.. >.<

Broken~Wings

Well 1st thing is that my friend is a goth and was wearing black make up!!! She got detention for that and also in my form theres a girl called taylor and she has been Gossiping about me behind my Back!!! I up fed up, tired and depressed.

Middle school would be nice for you if you didn't have this friend problem buzzing around you like some misquito.

Here's what I suggest:

If your "Bff" even DARE has the NERVE to call YOUR wardrobe UGLY, you NEED to do something!

Go up to her and say:

"Hey, so what's up?"

and if she acts all ...not like she used to, then say

"So.. what happened? I thought we were best friends... But now... nevermind, I shouldn't be talking to someone as 'cool' as you honestly think you are... see you around? Oh wait.. I guess not. 'Best Friend'"

I said those exact words to my bff who did the same thing, and now we are friends again. It may sound mean but, what she has done to you... is the worst..

And try to do it AFTER school, because some kids complain to teachers and get you in trouble for nothing... :(

Middle School was okay for me,and still is,i haven't lost any friends or anything. The only thing that really sucks is all the homework i get/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back