Mikaila's Tamas <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sockmonkey

Reaction score
Ok well I'mma start a log! I have three Tama's now! I was waiting for my second 4.5 to come in the mail and I finally got it today! :) I have a Music Star and two 4.5s. I probably won't post everyday but I'll do my best to keep up with news about my little guys!

4.5#1 (Chocolate Argyle) WAS a 7 year old Celebtchi named Alex as of yesterday, but he decided to go off and screw a Horoyotchi (haha sorry I had to say that) and now there is baby Adam (named after my coworker who wanted to feel special lol). Adam is now a Hitotechi =) My plan for this 4.5 is to try and get as many generations as possible!! So when the matchmaker comes along I'll just say yes to the first opportunity and see what happens. Adam is only the 2nd Gen

46 Humor

25 Glamour

12 Spirit (or whatever it is) :hitodetchi:

4.5#2 (Falling Leaves) IS A GIRL!! Actually now she's a Kuribotchi named Mira (after a little girl I teach swimming lessons to, she's a sweetheart!) For this 4.5 I wanna take everything slow and raise Mira without marrying her off, until she dies =) I'm not gonna have her interact and mate with my other 4.5, at least not for a while, she's gonna be a Bachlorette!

0 Humor (WTF?! oh well)

26 Glamour

34 Spirit (I'm just gonna call it that) :kuribotchi:

Music Star (Techno Sound) I named my guy in this one Beato. Don't ask why I don't even know. He's the 2nd Generation, Helga his mom was a 7 year old Memetchi, and he's 2 now =) Appx 3 hours ago he evolved from a Kikitchi into a Kuromametchi!!! &lt;3 WHICH IS MY FAVORITE TAMA EVER!! :D I am so stoked!! I tried to take mega good care of him to get him to be one. So needless to say I don't really wanna breed him with another tama. I'm gonna stick with him for a while! :) (He also has the same cartilage piercings in his ear as I do so it was meant to be.)

He's into Asian Music now with the bass drum. So his name is fitting.

Stats: (I PROMISE I did not make this up)

666 Tone

660 Rythm

666 Originality (Good thing I'm not a paranoid freak eh?!)

I named his band Led Zepp &lt;3

For the past couple days I've been chillin with my friend so my Tamas have been paused most of the time. I'll just post the stats though =]

4.5#1: Adam has evolved into a Crakertchi!! I like it, it's cute! =)

58 Humor

27 Glamour

12 Spirit

So he'll prolly end up a UraMametchi because his humor points are high!!

4.5#2 Mira is now an UraYoungVioletchi! ;) Awesome!

0 Humor

40 Glamour

52 Spirit

I'm guessing she'll be an UraVioletchi &lt;3

Music Star: Beato is doin great!! Now he likes Asian music but specializes in guitar...sweet. I love when he plays guitar and headbangs it's so badass! Led Zep practices, but hasn't made alot of progress yet.

840 Tone

834 Rythm

853 Originality

Beato also has no stress alot of the time...so that's really good, I don't really know how I manage to keep it so low though.

Yeah so I feel absolutely retarded....I finally figured out that games don't always alot the same skill points with each Tama. For example...with Adam, playing the apple game gives him Funny points, but with Mira the points just go into Spirit. So I was frustrated with this until I figured it out last night by keeping track. I have no freakin idea why it's so confusing, specially for a kid game, but yeah. So now I've boosted the points in different areas but I've still kept Mira and Adam ahead in the categories of my choice.

4.5#1: YAY!!! UraMametchi =D He's awesome! Go Adam!

98 Humor

40 Glamour (gorgeous?) whatever you call that

46 Spirit

4.5#2 I got this one a little after my other 4.5 baby Adam hatched, and Adam evolved about 10 mins ago, so Mira will prolly evolve in a few hours =) I know she'll be a UraVioletchi cus...

38 Humor

70 Glamour

109 Spirit

And I want her to be one so I'll make sure her spirit is highest =]

Music Star: Beato is really good...I've noticed that he doens't take a lot of care anymore. I don't know if this is a Music Star thing or if it's how I raised him or what, but his happiness hearts and hunger hearts stay full for a LONG time. One time I left my Tamas alone for over 3 hours and he was STILL not hungry!! He was only halfway happy though. His stress is always in the teens or 20s even though he practices a ton =) Whatever haha! I've had him on the trombone now, and he's into Jazz =)

All of his music skills are up to 999 now so yup, no more need to post that.

Alright!! Dang I haven't been on in a while. I got another V6!! Now I have 4 tamas...no more!! Lol I can barely take care of them all! I didn't actually buy the new V6, I had it around but I was gonna give it to my little cousin, but I decided to get her another 4.5 for her bday so she can connect with the one she already has.

I don't feel like posting stats right now, but all my tamas except for Beato have had kids at this point :p

4.5#1 Adam had a baby girl named Emma, who is now a Tsukkomitchi =]

4.5#2 Mira had a baby girl too, who is a UraYoungMarotchi just like Emma was, and she'll be a UraZukyutchi soon, because of her high spirit points. I bet she'll evolve in a couple of hours

V6#1 Beato is old now lol. He's a Rexitchi :D He's into Latin

V6#2 Cissy is just a baby girl :) So who knows what she's gonna be. I'm NOT letting her grow old like Beato though. I love that he's won almost every award now that he's old and that he made me hella points, but it gets boring. Cissy plays accordion and likes Rock :D

oh btw the new V6 is a "Rising Star"....pink with black stars...very cool. Sorta.

Alright!! :D Well having 4 active Tamas is a bit extreme but since life is slow right now I can deal with it and have fun. I might have to put one or two on pause when I got to college though I dunno. But as for now I'm liking it :D OK STAT TIME!:

4.5#1

3rd Gen Female Tsukkomitchi named Emma

6 Years old, 32 pounds

86 Funny

132 Gorgeous

46 Spirit

Only a few hours ago Emma mated with an Uramametchi and now she has a baby boy!! :( I'm still planning on mating my Tamas on this 4.5 ASAP all the time, to try and get lots of generations!! I'm glad she had a boy though, all my other Tamas are girls!

Emma is a DJ? I dunno, she got a boombox for work and it's the game with the circle of dots that you have to have good timing to stop the moving one with. It's kinda fun.

4.5#2

2nd Gen Female UraZukyutchi named Abbey (I don't even like that name or think it's funny....I was drunk when I named her so whatever)

4 Years old, 30 pounds

74 Funny

40 Gorgeous

93 Spirit

She's a librarian like Mira was too. I was kinda hoping for another job since I'm curious about the ones I haven't tried. Oh well it's fun I like it =]

I always catch Abbey in the snow with a snowman!! Anybody else ever see your 4.5's doing that? It's cute :)

V6#1

3rd Gen Female Hitodetchi named Lola

0 years old, 10 pounds

342 Tone

312 Rhythm

313 Originality

01 Stress (BIG DEAL OMG!) lol

Beato is finally dead!! (SORRY! I meant "Returned to Tama Planet") *rolls eyes* He mated with a Mimitchi and now I'm raising little Lola :) She likes her Bear toy and I'm havin her play guitar. She's into Rock! (That's my girl!!!) I actually just this moment had her beat a kid at jump rope. Hellz yeah. :D

V6#1

1st Gen Female Mimitchi named Cissy

2 years old, 27 pounds

501 Tone

398 Rhythm

216 Originality

Band = Paramore, Latin Music

02 Stress (WOW BIG EFFIN DEAL!) haha

Cissy is my 2nd favorite character!! &lt;3 I love Mimitchis :( She likes her mirror (wow vain much?) and plays accordion haha =) She's into Latin.

Well yup!!! What it is homies!

Ok...lots of things going on with the Tamas!

4.5#1

Emma had a baby boy!! I named him Doyle!! =]

1 year, 4th Gen, 25 pound Crakertchi (I actually like Crakertchi's I think they're cute)

34 Humor

63 Gorgeous

19 Spirit

4.5#2

Abbey had a boy too! I was kinda hoping for a girl so I could try to mate her with Doyle but it's all good :D

0 year, 3rd Gen, 12 pound Kutchitamatchi

23 Humor

21 Gorgeous

19 Spirit

V6#1

Alright...so I did an experiment and you guys'll probably hate me for it, but I tried to get a ton of care misses when Lola was a teenager (Chamametchi) to see if I could possibly get her to evolve into a Masktchi. I succeeded but it was harder to NOT take care of her, and sad =[ Well she's well taken care of now so it's ok =)

3 year, 3rd Gen, 23 pound Masktchi

999 Tone

940 Rhythm

935 Originality

23 Stress

She likes Asian music and plays accordion

V6#2

Cissy just got married and had a baby girl today! =] All three are bouncing around &lt;3

6 year, 1st Gen, 33 pound Mimitchi

999 Tone

931 Rhythm

867 Originality

0 Stress =]

She likes Latin and plays the trombone

Yay!!! My Tamas are good :) I haven't killed them off haha!! Here are the stats!

4.5#1

4 Gen, 4 year old, 29 pound male Samuraitchi named Doyle

58 Humor

104 Glamour

45 Spirit

Doyle (I love that name I think it's freakin funny) is a dishwasher lol? He's got the job of matching up silverware haha :) It's a easy game! Samuraitchis are the ugliest male tamas you can get on the 4.5s I think! So much for high glam points. That's ok, I still love him! &lt;3

4.5#2

3 Gen, 3 year old, 36 pound male Yasaguretchi

My baby boy is all grown up now lol!!! His name is Fritz! He was a Daiyatchi (I don't remember what toddler he was) and he has high glam points too so he's a Yasaguretchi

41 Humor

56 Glamour

27 Spirit

(I haven't had much time for games with him yet) I love Yasaguretchis, they look like Elvis lol!

V6#1

3 Gen, 6 year old, 30 pound female Masktchi

Lola is still running, I turned down a marriage because I want her to make more points by doing gigs! =] All of her stats are 999, she plays guitar and likes Asian music. He band name is RJA by the way, which stands for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (good band!) I've been listening to them alot lately.

She has 50 stress =/

V6#2

2 Gen, 1 year old, 26 pound female Ichigotchi

Cissy is gone!! =] She lived a good life, Nell is her daughter! :) Nell likes R&amp;B music and plays guitar also. I named her band Effil 65 (anybody remember that band? The one that played "I'm Blue".)

450 Tone

419 Rhythm

342 Originality

55 Stress =(

Haha sorry for not updating much =/ I've been working alot lately so I've paused my tamas more then usual. My 4.5s both JUST had babies today!! A boy and a girl! So I'll try to mate them since they're the same age and everything, I've been waiting to have a boy and a girl :D

4.5#1

Doyle:

9 year old, 23 pound, 4th Gen male Samuraitchi

102 Humor

224 Glamour

96 Spirit

Doyle had the baby boy!! :)

4.5#2

Fritz:

7 year old, 30 pound, 3rd Gen male Yasaguretchi

92 Humor

169 Glamour

78 Spirit

And of course he had the baby girl! :)

V6#1

Lola has gone and left a baby boy!! He's not a baby though lol!! He's a Kikitchi named Edger. I meant to name him Edgar (after Poe) but he woke me up in the morning beeping cus he was hungry, and I was too sleepy to spell the name right haha! I'm aiming for something other then a Kuromametchi because that's what he grandpa was and I want a different tama for variety (although Kuromametchis are my favorite ever!) So stats...

2 year old, 26 pound, 4th Gen male Kikitchi

514 Tone

527 Rhythm

496 Originality

10 Stress

He likes his dinosaur toy and plays saxophone =) His band name is ACDC, he's into classical music

V6#2

Nell is good! :) She's already won 1st ranking in R&amp;B, here are her stats:

6 year old, 30 pound, 2nd Gen female Chantotchi

All of her skills are at 999

33 Stress

She likes her mirror and plays trombone. She still likes R&amp;B and I can't seem to change it =(

:kusatchi:

I haven't been on to log about it, but my tamas are good, and my music stars had babies together!! :D Nell and Edger hooked up lol!! They both got baby boys &lt;3 They're gone now and both the boys are Kutchitamachis, Fritz and Doyle are gone as well...so here are the stats!

4.5#1

Doyle gave way to a baby boy!! :D

1 year old, 38 pound (wow fat much!?) 5th Gen Kometchi named Rexy

19 Humor

40 Glamour

20 Spirit

I'm thinking he'll be a Tougyutchi which is fine =] I'll just keep playing Shapes to raise his glam points even more!

4.5#2

Fritz had the baby girl :(

1 year old, 14 pound, 4th Gen Urayoungvioletchi named Lexy

48 Humor

37 Glamour

25 Spirit

I'll go for making her the less popular Purimatchi since nobody does and cus her humor is high already :) And I've already had an Uravioletchi :p I'm still planning on mating Lexy and Rexy of course!! I'm excited for that!!

V6#1

Mister Edger was a Togetchi for about a day before having his baby with my other music star Nell!! :D I named the baby Ned

0 year old, 15 pound, 5th Gen Kutchitamatchi named Ned

359 Tone

303 Rhythm

305 Originality

I want to try for a mid range care character...hopefully I'll get a Shimashimatchi or a Kutchipatchi...I'm not picky though :) It'll be interesting to find out! Ned has no stress and he plays saxophone and likes Jazz

V6#2

Miss Nell had herself a boy with Edger! :) I named him Ted

0 year old, 15 pound, 3rd Gen Kutchitamatchi (deja vu) named Ted

340 Tone

261 Rhythm

264 Originality

I'm gonna try to treat Ted a little worse then Ned so I get a different outcome since they're both odd generation Kutchitamatchis. I know that's horrible but I don't want the same adult on 2 music stars =/ Ted has 44 stress (awww!) and play accordion like his mom, and likes pop music

:)

I haven't been on to post lately lol!! I've been working alot :p Well...I had 2 Kikitchis on my V6's, Ned and Ted as you know...but I was playing guitar hero for too long and Ted died =( So I got an egg and ended up with another boy. Anyway here are the stats for all of my Tamas.

4.5#1

I had 2 girls when Lexy and Rexy got married =) Rexy was a Tougyutchi, I can't remember if I mentioned that or not. Anyway...

6th Gen, 2 year old, 22 pound, female Urayoungmemetchi named Hilda

68 Humor

23 Glamour

28 Spirit

I have another Urayoungmemtchi on my other 4.5 (that's what happens when they hatch at the same time, and when you raise 2 tamas the same way). With Urayoungmemetchis you can have Purimatchis, Uramemetchis, or Uravioletchis. Since I've had all but the Uramemetchis before, I'm raising Hilda's humor so she'll be a Purimatchi, and letting my other 4.5 grow into a Uramemetchi.

K so that just sounded really confusing. I'm sorry.

4.5#2

5th Gen, 2 year old, 19 pound female Urayoungmemetchi named Tilly

31 Humor

71 Glamour

36 Spirit

So yeah, I played shapes alot so this one will hopefully be a Uramemetchi :) Next time I have female tamas I'll try to get teenagers of a different family so I can have more choices.

V6#1

5th Gen, 7 year old, 56 (fat!) pound male Mametchi named Ned

Ned turned out better then I wanted actually. I didn't mean to get an excellent care character because I sort of wanted a Shishimatchi or a Kutchipatchi. That's ok! :)

Ned's skills are all 999, he's got 0 stress, and today he got married to an Onputchi, they have a baby boy =] Ned has been playing the saxophone the whole time, likes classical music, and his band is named after No Doubt.

V6#2

Yup....ooops. =( Ted died...I feel horrible for that haha. Oh well =/ So here's who replaced him

1st Gen (because when your tama dies the previous generations don't count) 6 year old, 32 pound male Tarakotchi named Johnny.

I didn't want a Tarakotchi because when you look at pics of them they look retarded, but they actually walk really funny and they're cool to have =] I overshot getting a Shishimatchi on my 1st music star, and I undershot it with this one. I can't seem to master how to get medium care characters. Anyway...Johnny's stats,

961 Tone

890 Rhythm

914 Originality

He plays the drum set, and likes rock. I named his band A7X (avenged sevenfold).

Hey! :) I haven't been on in forever. I have some bad news, I've been too busy for 4 tamas so I took the batteries out of three of mine =[ I'm only playing my first 4.5 now, but it's ok, I get to spend more time on it :p Here are my stats for Cleo!

7th Gen, 5 year old, 20 pound, female Uramemetchi named Cleo

135 Humor

298 Glamour

124 Spirit

83390 Points

I'm trying to get Cleo to evolve into a Hanagatachi, which requires 350+ glamour points, and at least another collective 100 points in humor and spirit. I only have about 50 points to go! :mellow: She's a hair washer...which is a pretty fun job.

Latest posts

Back