Miku's Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAngelicReaper

Reaction score
December 15, 2006

Dear Journal,

I have never been so miserable in my life. I try so, so hard to be good and all I get is information from Santa about the fact of finding coal in my stocking when I wake up christmas morning. With no presents, no candy, and no love. Why did I have to go work so hard?

The worst part is, Izzo is on the nice list and he's rubbing it in my face! Traitor! Which is why I am in here in my room writing this down on this paper. Which is odd because usually, I would be out with my friends at the cafe or buying Christmas gifts. But even the goodness of giving instead of receiving (coal) can't change Santa's fat-headed mind.

PS: I only said that about Santa because I figure my coal could turn into the valuable anthracite. Or not. Maybe it's just nature. :D

December 16, 2006

Dear Journal,

When I slept, my misery turned from my mind to my looks and it made me look from a :D to a :D , turning my misery into worry. Well, you gotts accept te bright side. Atleast Izzo can't make out my true identity in order to rub his goodness in my mametchi face.

Okay, I didn't look like a mametchi. Izzo totally recongnized me. Then he said that he has 2 points and I have zero. (He may have done some charity work somewhere.)

December 17, 2006

Dear Journal,

I went to go buy gifts for my friends. But not Izzo. You know what I want for Christmas? Him to envy my new career as a coal-giver-to-my-friends-who-aren't-my-freaking-friends-no-more. Because he will soon learn that sometimes giving gifts just have to be accepted no matter how black your hands get from them.

December 18, 2006

Dear Journal,

Secret Santa was announced today. Guess who I got? IZZO. It was written on a peice of paper that said IZZO. IZZO THE HITODETCHI. Yep. That's the traitor I'm speaking of. Now I gotta give him a present. Good greif!

December 19, 2006

Dear Journal,

I went to the store to get a freaking gift for Izzo. I reached for some flower seeds (what a great present. NOT.) but I stopped. I saw something better! I found seasoning! Seasoning is this weird stuff that looks like vomit. I bought that. My work was done. The end.

December 20, 2006

Dear Journal,

I put Izzo's seasoning in a nice wrapped box. It looked great! (Look inside it and see the grossness within.)

I put the present under the tree. So when Izzo looked inside, he showed Koko the girly :angry: . She pointed at it and said, "Ew!"

When I saw that I realized that even the worst present can be used for good (Well, atleast in Izzo's evil case.). Now he can gross out his sisters and stuff. I revealed my ashamed self (once your person opens the present you can reveal youself) and he smiled. "Thanks, Miku," he said. "You are a great friend. Anybody could be lucky to have you as one."

I stood there frozen. That was accepted by me as a COMPLIMENT. I swear I felt a comforting breeze indoors. I felt good. I then realized that Izzo didn't intend to be mean to me. I suddenly forgave Izzo. I couldn't beleive the christmas magic's power.

December 21, 2006

Dear Journal,

Things went better today. I drank a smoothie with all my friends happily at the cafe. I aced a spelling and a math test. I put some more gifts under the christmas tree. Only 4 more days left. I could handle it. I could handle the hard hatred of coal. Things were going better.

Latest posts

Back