Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas Dating Proof.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
Ok so im sorry for starting another miley cyrus and nick jonas topic but you may wanna hear this. So most of you figured that Nick and Miley were dating. But they kept rejecting it. Well finally she admits it. It's alll over the web! This stuff i found is proberty of people.com

After years of playing coy, Miley Cyrus finally speaks out about her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.

"We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met," Cyrus says in the September issue of Seventeen Magazine. "He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"

The teen stars, now both 15, never went public with their relationship – Cyrus said they were "just really good buds" – though fans and reporters alike were onto them.

"Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus says now. "We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus tells Seventeen, "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don't want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

Cyrus doesn't rule out getting back together with the Jonas brother one day – though a source told PEOPLE he's now dating fellow Disney Channel star Selena Gomez, 16.

"Maybe he'll be my best friend for the rest of my life or maybe I'll end up marrying Nick Jonas!" Cyrus says.

But for now, she's happily single. "Since [the breakup], I've realized that I've met so many great guys, but I like being the girl nobody can have," she says. "No one can touch me, no one's mine. I'm myself. I think it's sexy to do your own thing." ~~~~~~

Ok so is that prooof enough. Plus look at the pics on google images. And she had a pic of him and her making out on the celly as a screensaver.

And once again i'm sorry for another miley cyrus and jonas brothers topic but i just had to tell this.

~VG101

Hm, I didn't hear anyone asking...

Hayy, weren't you the one with the annoying sig that said 75% of TT was about Miley?

Hmph. >..>

ummn.. i don't think anyone cares about miley and nick dating.

and if your so sorry about posting another miley topic,

why'd you put it up here?

it's not important either,

and everyone already probably knew that they were in a relationship..

so why bother?

i hate gossip and stuff

I honestly dont care, Just please stop with the Miley topics. Any other celeb is not talked about this much, why should Miley?

Gosh I feel like I am on

Tama Miley Talk

Now

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I don't care about Miley or Nick these Miley topics are ticking me off though ( isn't she already a virus in the real world? ) She's freaking everywhere no offense but she annoys me to death.

I agree with all of the posts above. Its just driving me absoloutly crazy (And I've only joined making this the first topic I've seen of miley and I'm already sick of it.)

I totally care about this... Nick and Miley are not ment for each other... If they broke up... Why would she be talking about maybe getting married? THESE ARe THE QUESTIONS I NEED! But I like this because now I know something about my least favorite 'uncouple who were once a very bad couple.'

I'm sorry but I don't care about Miley or Nick these Miley topics are ticking me off though ( isn't she already a virus in the real world? ) She's freaking everywhere no offense but she annoys me to death.
I know.

I really couldn't care less about Miley. Unless she ends up in jail or dead. xDD

X.x Who. Cares. About. Her.

Everyone pretty much already knew anyway, even if they didn't care.

Hmm.. Good for them, I guess..? Of course she comes out and admits this after it's over between them, so there's really nothing amazing about it anymore. It doesn't seem like big news to me, really.

I think I would have laughed if she would have dyed her hair black and gotten a face full of piercings, though. It would just be too strange to see Disney and depression collide.

i know all this MILEY stuff is actually starting to REALLY annoy me!!and my mum thinks i am a big fan of miley but i am NOT a big fan of her at all.i like ashley tidsdale.i mean EVERYBODY is going on and on about her.it is SOOOO annoying.sorry if i am ticking anybody off but this is getting REALLY annoying.it is like there is miley spam going on around here XP .

i know all this MILEY stuff is actually starting to REALLY annoy me!!and my mum thinks i am a big fan of miley but i am NOT a big fan of her at all.i like ashley tidsdale.i mean EVERYBODY is going on and on about her.it is SOOOO annoying.sorry if i am ticking anybody off but this is getting REALLY annoying.it is like there is miley spam going on around here XP .
That's why I said she was a virus :p No offense to anyone who likes her by the way if I hurt anyones feelings then sorry.

[SIZE=14pt]Mileyitus(Aka:Miley Disease) is spreading!!! D: [/SIZE]

I guess I have to review the symptom...

The symptom is:posting topics about Miley.... !

How to prevent Mileyitus: Washing your hands AFTER typing in a Miley topic....

I swear, everybody on TT will get Mileyitus...Please don't spread it fellow friends! =)

Um...

I don't care about Miley.

End of story...

I wish this would stop,

Dr.RT... xD

Hm, I didn't hear anyone asking... 

Hayy, weren't you the one with the annoying sig that said 75% of TT was about Miley?

Hmph. >..>
Yeh..I though she was.

Well, I'm going to rant now (which involves lots of caps), flame me if you want to, I DON'T CARE.

I don't care about this Miley crap. Matter-of-fact I think a portion of us TTers don't. This might sound suprising but Miley is a NORMAL PERSON. Yes, she may be famous but there's nothing out-of-the-ordinary about her, SHE'S A HUMAN BEING NOT A GOD. I wish this Miley crap would end. It's annoying me to the point of no return and back.

I might quit TT just because of all these Miley topics.

Anyways, I'm going to finish off with a few last words;;

Miley and Nick NEVER dated. Nick is dating Selena now. Not everything people say in magazines are true. I've even HEARD Miley and Nick say in several interviews that they never dated.

D<

Love (or hate) a loving, *%ed,

Lynn-chan

i think miley cyrus is really self centered "i like being the girl no one can have"??!?!?!?

god, talk about being full of yourself.

miley needs to get a grip of reality and take it for a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back