Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like Miley Cyrus' new single-nobodys perfect

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES I LOVE IT

• no

• no its so dum

• Total voters
i found it on youtube,and thought"hey,this could be alright" Turns out i was wrong. And i think my ears have stopped bleeding after i heard it.

It's alright. I think she is so pretty and she can sing pretty good too! Her voice isn't really special, but I still like it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know whats weird miley cryus and billy ray cyrus cant sing but they make millions of dollars at it.I persanly think that hanna montana is just another hilary duff :D

Hannah Montana is such a horrible singer that it's not even funny. And what's even more unfunny is that both her and her father can't sing at all, but they make millions doing it. I hate Hannah Montana. She has horrible songs, and a horrible voice.

Her father, and her herself both have a wonderful talent that some don't like, and others do. I respect all opinios, but I personally love her and her father.

The songs that she doesn't play on TV but are on her album, are MUCH better. Like Rockstar, its very good.

Broken~Wings

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? billy ray cyrus is a great singer

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back