Miley should be gone right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, stop with the freaking Miley Cyrus topics.

Stop saying things about her.

KK?

People need to give her a break all ready-

She's a freaking teenager.

So stop complaining all ready!

Adolescance- one of the hardest parts of life.

Everyone makes a few screw ups.

Get over it already.

I think she should still work with disney.

Disney like, isn't even for children anymore.

It's all shows for teenagers.

And it's not like she's doing anything innapropriate on her show.

The photo's are in her PERSONAL life, not television!

It's not like she posed like that on the show, like she did in the photos.

So guess what- I think everyone should just shut up and leave the girl alone.

K?

well, yea, she should still work with disney. What she did honestly wasn't that bad at all. She should stay on disney, and the parents can decide what their children watch.

PEOPLE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE VANITY FAIR SHOOT! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE FOR NICK! I PERSONALLY LIKE MILEY MUSIC AND CP YOU ARE RIGHT ALL TEENAGERS DO THAT BUT WITH THE CHILDREN LOOKING UP TO HER SHE SHOULDN'T! I DONT MIND HER BUT SHE SHOULD NOT BE WORKING WITH DISNEY! ITS A BAD INFLUENCE TO THE KIDS!!!!!!
[1] Learn to BB code correctly, please Dx

[2] Caps. Also Dx

[3] Everyone does stuff like that. And she doesn't belong on Disney simply because she has no talent. The pictures for nick just adds to it. Again, Dx

@ x.Saku (I think that was the username.) I wasn't calling anyone in specific an idiot -.- It was not only the anger word of choice that particular day, but it was also used in a sarcastic tone. I'm sorry if the sentence suggested otherwise.

But these topics really need to stop.

Can't we just stick to the main ones? Dx

PEOPLE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE VANITY FAIR SHOOT! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE FOR NICK! I PERSONALLY LIKE MILEY MUSIC AND CP YOU ARE RIGHT ALL TEENAGERS DO THAT BUT WITH THE CHILDREN LOOKING UP TO HER SHE SHOULDN'T! I DONT MIND HER BUT SHE SHOULD NOT BE WORKING WITH DISNEY! ITS A BAD INFLUENCE TO THE KIDS!!!!!!
Please do not make your whole post all caps. It makes your post look messy. The and in the beginning of your post makes your post look even more messy. Please stop "screaming" at people it is not going to result to anything.

-jumps out a window-
THE MILEY BUG. IT'S...IT'S...BACK. DDD:
[SIZE=14pt]And yes...The miley bug(AKA Mileyitus) is back. Everybody will be infected... The side effects are posting random topics about miley.... There is ONE cure; The cure is to "leave Miley alone! >:^O" (Jk... xD) Sometimes, the cure doesn't work... ;_;[/SIZE]

Queen for a day:

1: Learn BB and U codes... PLEASE.

2:If your gonna type in caps, please just write a little bit of text in caps... See?

3:As I said, if miley was gonna jump off a bridge and.... would you care? I hope NOT.

4:She's being chased by the paparazzi. Does she need people posting about her? no.

5:Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody, me and you.

6:Stop spreading mileyitus. Dx

7: She's a teenager. >_> She can make her own decisions(Well..Not ALL), she doesn't need Mommy or Daddy to help with everything, nor you.

8:Who cares about the pic of Miley for Nick.. Gosh.

"LEAVE MILEY ALONE!!" xD

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys seriously need to chill out about Miley. Its ridiculous how hostile everyone is being here! The original poster is clearly new and doesn't know about pre-existing Miley topics. If you're going to post in this thread PLEASE post relating to the original issue, not how much you hate Miley topics, or a person's lack of experience with text coding.

For little kids its playhousedisney

and like jinx said like most of the little kids shows are gone they got stuff like Thats so raven wizards of waverly place and stuff witch most little kids dont show intrest to.. And like nearly everyone else already coverd the point nobodys perfect so can we please stop with the miley topics anyone else who might or even has done the things shes donr probly hasnt been mentioned as much as this so can people please stop Miley up.. It should become a rule no more miley topics.. Gawsh!

why do you constantly talk about her so freaking much?! you say you hate all the stuff she does but when you think about it, she does what any 16 year old girl does. sure, it's not RIGHT but lots of girls do that. just 'cause it's freaking miley you have to go effing insane.

why do you constantly talk about her so freaking much?! you say you hate all the stuff she does but when you think about it, she does what any 16 year old girl does. sure, it's not RIGHT but lots of girls do that. just 'cause it's freaking miley you have to go effing insane.
Shes not 16!! Shes 15!!

-Sigh-

I really wish these Miley topics were done.

It should be called "Miley Talk" [if it was I would quit xDD]

Yes. Miley is a bad influence in my opinion

Thats it. You guys show a total lack of self control over this topic. This kind of thing really irritates me. It could've been a decent discussion and it turns into a snark fest. I'm sorry for the original poster that I have to do this, but I'm closing the topic. Not because it's about Miley,but due to the behaviour displayed in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back