Millsberry.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
Marguerite stepped into the bright yellow taxi that pulled into her drive way.

"Millsberry please" she said

"Ok' the taxi guy replied

"Here We Are At Millsberry" said the taxi guy

Marguerite squinted in the bright sunlight. before paying the taxi guy another girl named Johannah came up.

"Hi im Johannah"

"Im Marguerite"

"I hope to see you around" she said turning and walking away.Marguerite payed the taxi guy and headed to the town hall.

" Hi my names Marguerite i am here to but a house". she said

A tall man came behind the counter and led her into the room were there was a computer it helped her crete a house once she was done the tall guy gave her a key and some directions.

Marguerite followed the directions but she realized that everyone was laughing at her. she looked down at her shoulder length black hair they must be laughing at my hair and clothes she thought.

She looked outside. It was getting late. she went into the bedroom and laid down onthe floor. "I have to go furniture shopping tomarrow." she thought out loud and she slowly drifted asleep

Marguerite woke up and slowly walked to the clothing store.She stepped into the shirt section and picked out a blue T-shirt and then grabbed some jeans then she walked over to the counter and paid for them she could have sworn that when she was paying she saw the cashier snicker at her she quickly threw on her clothes and threw her old ones in the nearest dumpster. When she turned around she saw a girl with a waterfall of blue hair with a tiny blue tank top and blue miniskirt.

"Thats Karly"Said Johanna coming up to her

" oh, what are you doing here" Margueritre

" I was on my way to the clothing store and saw u and thought I would say Hi" Johanna said

" I am going to the clothing store too" Marguerite said. And thee two walked out to the clothing store together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back