mimetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hAuN

Reaction score
i know that there is no certain way to get mimetchi, but i know that it's likely to get mimetchi if you had a ringotchi or a :lol: !! how do get any of those characters!!??

please follow this format(only reply if u can fill this out):

how many training bars:

how many heart drops at a time:

how many sicknesses:

if you know more about getting ringotchi or patapatichi (young mimetchi), PLEASE reply!!! or PM!

Thank you! :D

i know that there is no certain way to get mimetchi, but i know that it's likely to get mimetchi if you had a ringotchi or a :lol: !! how do get any of those characters!!??
please follow this format(only reply if u can fill this out):

how many training bars:

how many heart drops at a time:

how many sicknesses:

if you know more about getting ringotchi or patapatichi (young mimetchi), PLEASE reply!!! or PM!

Thank you! :D
you`d have to take preety....REALLY good care of your tamas to get most of those ^___^

Haun,

May I say it in my way? Make sure your tamagotchi has full training at least. I think make sure it is on the even generation. Also take goodcare of it, don't let them get sick a lot, and play tons of games. Play games instead of feeding it snacks all the time. Sometimes you will tamagotchi's characters randomly. Just treat it like a Angel. There is no defiente chance of getting Mimitchi. Good Luck on getting Mimitchi.

Locky458

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173&st=0last

Right sorry Tama-Zone I nicked your chart but its excellent and it helps.

As long as you get a female teenager in the Mame group (this will need a really good level of care from you) its not too dificult to get Mimitchi, you just need to keep up the excellent care and make sure you have the most life ponts in intelligence (pencil) I had a Mimitchi on generation 1 of my V4 but I'm on generation 7 of V3 and haven't had one yet so I'm gonna say for me it seemed easier to get Mimitchi on V4.

p.s Locky you don't need full training, I only had just over half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back