Mimimametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't end it that fast!!! Mime and Funa had a baby named Miwa,she was half Furawatchi and half Mimitchi. Then.....

"Sweetie,Exept who you are,you are very pretty!" Mime told Miwa. "Mama I don't tink I am pwetty" Miwa replied.

Then Miwa evolved into a B) !"That's strange,"Mime said,"Dosen't she have special genes from us?And she's not supposed to evolve?"."Let's see Dr.Hoohaa.He'll know what to do,"Funa said.So they took off to Dr.Hoohaa's house.

P.S.Dr.Hoohaa is the scientist.

" Miwa will evolve into and young Furawatchi/Young Mimitchi when a teen" Dr.Hoohaa told them. "What about when she is an Adult?" Funa asked Dr.Hooha. "She will be half Furawatchi and half Mimitchi" He replied. Then...

Mime was glad that it was okay.She was about to thank Dr.Hoohaa but then a :D with a knife stepped into the house.He said..............

"Watch out!Dr.Hoohaa is evil!"."I have no idea what you're talking about,"Miwa replied,"Dr.Hoohaa is nice!You have a knife in your hand and you're not in the kitchen cutting something!You're the one that's evil!".

"Miwa,you must get out of here! Someone is following you!" He grabbed her hand trying to walk away with her but Miwa letgo and said "No! You were the one who was following me!" Miwa started to run and then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back