Mimitchi.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello.

I am sure, as we are all Tamagotchi loves, that we have alteast been to www.mimitchi.com once in our lives. I tried to go their, and it is gone. I cannot get access to it.

This disapoints me alittle, as I used that site so much, and it had so many useful tips and just great infomation.

Anyway, I know it has gone or something... So does anyone know what happened?

Thanks! :D

-Jappyx

I don't know what page you get, but when I try to access it, it says Forbidden. I remember when this happened to Bell Sprout's site. When it hapened to her, it meant that she had run out of bandwith.

Another thing, even when I did have access to it, it didn't show any of the pictures. Does anybody have this problem too?

-Chohimetchidude

ok ive never been to that site......whats its about??

when i did try it it never worked...it always went to the cannot find server thing

i should try it....if it works again

Oh no! That is happening to me too...

It may well be bandwidth... There used to be a mimitchi.com forum, which closed ages ago-perhaps the same has happened to mimitchi.com, and well, I hope it is just the bandwidth. But anyway, I will consult people I think will know the answer!

Hmm, she's never run out of bandwidth before. Strange. I asked in my other group. Maybe someone there would know.

I have had problems accessing the site for about 2 weeks now - with the 'Forbidden' mssg coming up each time.

I know Kat closed the forum - perhaps she's decided to close this down too?

(That would be sad - I like playing Tamablox! - it's like a trip down memory lane to the very early electronic games...!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I know, I tried to acsess it a couple times.

It is not working, AT ALL.

I think somthing went wrong, Kat would not of took it down! Could she? :(

I have had problems accessing the site for about 2 weeks now - with the 'Forbidden' mssg coming up each time.I know Kat closed the forum - perhaps she's decided to close this down too?

(That would be sad - I like playing Tamablox! - it's like a trip down memory lane to the very early electronic games...!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum
ME 2

I have never been there before. Maybe i have and never realized it but i tried to go to the site when someone had recoomened it to me. But one of the obvious reasons she might've closed it down is because, of the bandwidth, money, or to stressed out.

Hmm, she's never run out of bandwidth before. Strange. I asked in my other group. Maybe someone there would know.
Yeah, she has never ever run out of bandwidth before. I am really upset because I remember going their when the first Tamagotchis were out. I have like "lived" with it as long as I have had Tamagotchis... I often refered to their to see things.

If you do find out, please let us know! B)

I know Kat closed the forum - perhaps she's decided to close this down too?
Yeah, I remember reading about that. I went their often, but I didn't post much.

Infact, I remember PMming her about Tamagotchis and if she had lost intrest in them, and she sent me a really long, great reply. She basically said she still loves them in her heart, but has not had the time, nor money to get all the latest ones (meaning Keitai etc.. not Connections). I do wonder if she has just given up.

I got onto mimitchi.com yesterday (1 Nov05) :rolleyes:

I was on BanDai's site https://www.tamagotchi.com and looking at the links they have (Fan Connections?).

When I clicked on Tamagotchi Planet, it put me straight through..

Don't know if the problem with Kat's site has been solved, or if I was just lucky...not enough techno knowhow in the old noddle....but it might be worth a try for anyone who wants to have a go...?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yay! Kat's site is back. She said that once in a while, her server will just do that with her site. She complains to them but gets a bit of a run aroud. But it's back now. How annoying.

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] *post edited by tamagirl777* Never mind JappyX! It works :D

^_^ tamagirl777

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's there and is fine. I don't know where you got that it was removed ^_^ . She just has occasional problems with her host.

It's there and all is well. She has no intention of removing her site at all.

The forums are still down. Anyone (Mothra?) knows anything about is Kat going to put it up again? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back