*mimitchi*'s log! (TMGC+C) ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell us more about Nashville and your creepy Tama animations!
imageproxy.php
Done and done, my friend.
imageproxy.php

I'll just keep the entire update in this quote, because, well... convenience.
imageproxy.php

This weekend, I did go to Nashville for my boyfriend's birthday! He attends Vanderbilt there, and I may actually be going there to work soon. I am expecting a call tomorrow! In the meantime, I rode down with his parents and we all stayed the weekend with him. We ate at lots of places - Demos Restaurant, Jim N' Nicks BBQ, The Cookout, Mellow Mushroom & some others! I feel like I gained 20 lbs from all the food...
imageproxy.php
I made him a cake and he enjoyed the gifts I got him! Other than eating a lot, we didn't really go out and do that many exiting things. I suppose when you actually live somewhere, being "touristy" isn't really what you do anymore. We hung around his apartment I just enjoyed his company. It's tough being away from your S.O. of three years, and I didn't want to leave. But hopefully, I'll be going back.
imageproxy.php

As for Rog, he's had a bit of a rough time with me being busy and whatnot. I figured since he was a Whaletchi, he would be completely dead by now, but he's 8 years old and still going! I haven't been able to catch the matchmaker yet. I tried setting the time to when she was supposed to come, but that doesn't work apparently. I have recollection of that being a thing that worked but I guess not? Somebody refresh me...
imageproxy.php

So he's been sick a lot and admittedly a little (a lot) ignored, but he's still alive and that's really all that matters! However, I do wish he would get married already so that I wouldn't have to worry about him up and dying on me. I want to continue these generations, dangit!

In other news, my fake Tama arrived! So far, it's probably the most pitiful VP I've ever even seen... I have taken pictures and I'll post a more in depth look at it eventually. It really is terrible. The instructions aren't even relevant to the way it operates and there are so many spelling errors my eyes hurt. But hey, that's to be expected when you buy a bootleg Tama for a buck.
imageproxy.php

Keep on the lookout for my full on review of it. It's gonna get weird.
imageproxy.php

Hope you all are doing well!

*mimitchi*
imageproxy.php

Thanks again for a great update! :) For some reason I think you and Rog would like the film "Crazy Heart" with Jeff Bridges. With his whale of a voice (somebody stop meee! -1.) I'm sure he'd appreciate the fact that Jeff Bridges actually sings in that movie, and he does a great job of it. Hopefully if we both keep at these logs this storytelling that interlinks both our lives and the Tamagotchis life together will catch on! :)

I know what you mean in the previous reply about the pictures--you aren't lazy at all. There is a reason my new Pierce log has such big gaps between posts. It's mainly because of the Herculean effort it takes to get pictures, re-size them, crop, upload onto an image server, get the links, upload here, copy the text from a word document, test the post...pray all the pictures came out right!

You are doing great with the amount of text you type up, and you can always add pics if more people join the forum and read these. It may be a possibility with all the new members cropping up.

HAHA! I was looking forward to you getting the bootleg Tama. My reaction to it would have made a comical photo indeed. The funniest review of it on you tube is here:

https://youtu.be/lQvL4g-x1C4

(Footnote: 1. "Somebody stop meee!" is said in a Jim Carrey as "The Mask" voice.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back